[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 7.5 x 5.5 is the mathematically and scientifically determined

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1463884014290.jpg (163KB, 1280x467px) Image search: [Google]
1463884014290.jpg
163KB, 1280x467px
>tfw 7.5 x 5.5 is the mathematically and scientifically determined minimum acceptable dick size for being attractive to women
>most young sloots will relentlessly throw pussy at a guy if they hear from their friends that he has a large dick
>these same women will later go on reddit and say that size doesn't matter for feel good upvote points
>average isn't good enough
>if you're not big, you can only be a beta in their eyes
>>
>>36555504
honestly what the fuck are the point of these threads?
>>
boo hooo i'm a completely average and satisfying individual but I force fake stigmas upon myself so that I can continue to live in my safe bubble all alone
grow the fuck up anon, no one care that much about your fucking dick, it's in your pants when you meet them.
>>
>>36555630

Women tell their friends about everything, anon. Everything. And average is seen as small now because any fat ugly slut could get a casual hook up with guys that are closer to the ideal.
>>
>>36555504
>meanwhile, if you can make a guy cum at a he will have ZERO complaints
>>
>>36555504
>the uterus just wallhacking through other organs

Dumb dickfags
>>
>>36555504
I'm 9 even and 7.5 33 yo here 41 chicks qll liked it
>>
>>36555547

A combination of woman hate and babby's first troll.
>>
>>36555504
You're crazy. My dick is bigger than that, and I would happily trade both things to have a good-looking face or a decent personality. Being an ugly man with a big dick is like being a fat woman with large boobs. It really doesn't matter.

>>36555547
I think it's two things:

1. Free (you)s. Sensitive subjects are more likely to get replies.

2. Insecurities felt by OP. Same reason we see so many threads about interracial relationships.
>>
>>36555929
the uterus does go up when a woman is horny, that is the only truth to that picture. the vagina isn't very deep and for most girls you can touch the cervix with your finger, and most girls don't want their cervix getting slammed with dick because it hurts.
>>
>>36555504
>implying i want to give women pleasure at all
lol
>>
>>36555690

>dating a former partners friends

This has never worked out positively in the history of forever.
>>
>tfw you will never simulate the vital pleasure zones

>>36555547
they're informative i guess
>>
>>36555547

I need to remind myself why I don't have a chance at a good life so that I don't get any false hope.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (89KB, 677x677px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
89KB, 677x677px
>>36555504
>Average dick isn't enough for women
>Average size is still average due to average sized males reproducing

Really activates my almonds...
>>
Normal adult fingers can reach these spots. These are the places where tampons end up being shoved when idiot girls fuck a dude and forget to take it out.
>>
>>36555504
Tfw 4" micropenis virgin
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.