[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on existence, /r9k/. What's it all about? Surely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3622.jpg (21KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3622.jpg
21KB, 520x390px
Redpill me on existence, /r9k/. What's it all about? Surely it can't just be about money and power. There must be more to existence. Or is it all meaningless?
>>
Life doesn't begin until you die.
I can't say any more.
>>
The real questions have no answers
>>
it has no meaning, my man. we're all just animals
>>
Life and death is the same thing,
your energy is only not concentrated when dead
>>
as far as I can tell, there's nothing to existence other than whatever we delude ourselves into thinking is important, such as money and power

who the hell knows why anything is.
>>
>>36554518
In logical terms, it seems to be about the future so money and power are very important. Those things give you status and a beautiful woman which means you children inherit good looks and success. Their children hopefully do the same and your bloodline continues another 200,000 years with some good luck.

In metaphysical terms though... it seems to be about either karmic punishment or karmic reward.
>>
>>36554518
You're asking questions about life to people who haven't experienced it, yet
>>
>>36554518

You genuinely believe 4chan will answer this for you
>>
>>36554518
dunno, go find out
>>
The meaning of life is to do what you want, why do anything if you don't want to. If you don't have anything, give yourself something to strive for.

People strap bombs to themselfs for completely meaningless reasons, but still find meaning in their life, why cant you.
>>
I believe earning our place in the afterlife and our souls learning
>>
>this boy comes up to me and asks is life real or is it a dream?
>i look at him and i said life is a dream, but dream is true.
>life is a dream the way its happening within you right now is a dream, but the dream is true in your experience.
>this dream you can make it whichever way you want and we can make it a fantastic dream.
>>
OP - Stop asking useless questions.
>>
File: 1489609986869.jpg (172KB, 889x778px) Image search: [Google]
1489609986869.jpg
172KB, 889x778px
survive until you reproduce, live long enough to make sure your offspring reproduce.

ta-daaaaaah
>>
>>36554518
Basically OP, your the only person who actually exists, and everyone else, including myself, if just your imagination
>>
Your existence is meaningless beyond what meaning you give it. There is no "one truth", the only who can "red pill" you is yourself through your discovery of this world.

TL;DR= The truth is that there is none. This is the paradox of this world.
>>
Read this
http://galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
>>
File: 1412600240877.jpg (21KB, 450x444px) Image search: [Google]
1412600240877.jpg
21KB, 450x444px
>>36555376
>he still thinks the afterlife and souls exist
>>
>>36555524
everything we know is merely relearned and knowledge is an entity unto itself
>>
>>36554518
Life has no real purpose. The only reason you are alive is the continuation of the human race. You shouldn't let that get you down though. It just means that you can do whatever you want to do. Make some purpose for yourself. Improve yourself or serve some higher cause. Your call.
>>
you're the only real human OP. the rest of us are all robots that just respond automatically to things
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.