[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You don't realise how stupid suicide is do you? All the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: you.jpg (39KB, 570x250px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
39KB, 570x250px
You don't realise how stupid suicide is do you? All the people who made you suffer will just win if you decide to take your life, all the suffering that THEY inflicted upon you will contribute to you killing yourself.

If you have any sense left you should go out there and make THEM suffer. Torture their sons and daughters. Skin them alive. Rape their wives while they watch. Amputate their limbs and record it all so you can watch it until you get old over and over again. But let them live after you destroyed them, so they can suffer even more.

Then you'll find peace.
>>
Thanks for this, quite cheered me up
>>
the victims are generally the type who aren't keen on violence and don't derive much pleasure from sadism

it is my belief that it is fine for them to suicide
>>
>>36554445
This statement operates under many silly assumptions.
>>
>>36554445
No one suicides because of bullying, retard.
>>
Nobody made me suffer, at least not enough to warrant their death.

My failings are my own.
>>
The Magnificent Seven is such a fucking amazing movie.
>>
sounds great and all unless you live on being a loser so it's lose lose either way
>>
>>36554445
Kek.almodsd
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.