[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever been homeless before? I'm thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3325.jpg (80KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3325.jpg
80KB, 709x765px
Has anyone here ever been homeless before? I'm thinking of running away. I live in a small town and it's creepy as fuck and my life is hell. I feel like I'm being stalked or something by my neighbors and everyone in the town is ganging up on me. I think one of my neighbors even had my phone number despite me never even talking to them and they all act creepy as fuck and they creep around my yard and stuff.

I need to be in a big city. I can't live in a small town I'm not built for it and the people out here are fucking freaks. I don't think they'll do anything dangerous and if they did I'd kill them in self defense but I can tell everyone here is ganging up on me. I don't know why I'm just naturally a victim so that's probably the only reason but I have to LEAVE NOW.

I'll do anything. Shelters. Cramming Mexicans into an apartment. Tent. Van. I don't fucking care I need to leave this hell. This lonely isolating cold hell.

I'll do anything when I'm there to stop myself from going back. Kill, steal, sell drugs, join gangs, victimize. I don't fucking care. I just can't be in a small town.
>>
>>36554260
I don't have any advice for you, but I'll bump so someone who could help you may see this
>>
>>36554260
You have schizophrenia. Tell your family you need help.
>>
>>36554965
I don't think that people are killing me or poisoning my water I mean my neighbors snoop through my yard I've seen them and so have my friends and one time I got a text saying "this is dawn text my new number" and that's my neighbors name. I have no clue how she got my number I never talked to her once and every single person here treats me like shit.

Stop diagnosing people over the internet retard
>>
>>36555181
>cant function at all
>willing to run away, murder, hurt people
>yet Im the fucking retard
Rot in your small town you autistic pleb.
>>
>>36555258
Yeah well fuck you tou haven't lived in a depressing small town and had every single person here treat you like garbage just for existing and have no way to meet people because it's so small and the only option to have is to accept your garbage and force yourself to think it's true because no one will let you think otherwise. I hope this whole town of cousin fuckers dies.
>>
>>36555181
You are having paranoid delusions, this is schizophrenia. Many homeless have your disease, they can't handle these feelings you have and so freak out and go live on their own on the street and never return. If you don't believe me, next time go ask the "stalker" why they are in your yard
>>
>>36555304
And I hope you do too you lucky privileged piece of shit. Die a virgin you fucking useless cunt. You will anyways. You can't even breed.
>>
>>36555181
Not trying to be rude, but sounds like you have severe paranoia, or some victim complex. No one is ganging up on you, it's all in your head. I think you should go to a psychiatrist for evaluation or at a very least do some research on your own since it sounds like you don't do jack shit all day. Or get a job or a hobby.
>>
>>36555324
I'm not saying stalker like CIA agent under disguise I'm saying like they're old friendless losers in a small town but watch what other people do.

How is anything delusional? I exegerated the post yeah because I'm fucking pissed off and feel like this town is driving me crazy. You guys know nothing of scizo. I know people that went scitzo and they were full on loss of control crazy as fuck. Like doing shit that didn't even make sense and typing incoherent sentences.

I'm not saying my neighbors are stalking me just those 2 and they live together. I'm saying everyone gangs up against me because they all ignore me, treat me like shit, and talk shit about me behind my back but they don't do it to anyone else.

I don't mean ganging up like plotting my demise I mean like they're all ganging up and bullying me just for something to do because it's so boring here. I've seen those gang stalker people on YouTube and I'm not staring out my window going "OH SOMEONE ON THEIR THEYRE PHONE AND LOOKING AT ME I KNOW THEYRE UP TO SOMETHING" I've never once been like that. I'm just feeling really really fucking trapped because it's such a small area

The neighbors that walk through my yard and have my number have a really really creepy crazy vibe to them and they don't even say anything when I catch them they just look all wide eyed and wander off without saying a word
>>
If you're naturally a victim you would be victimized in a big city until your butthole just sighs and gives up. You sound somewhat paranoid, but mostly like you just want to leave and are therefore exaggerating things. There's little way the entire town hates you abs has it in for you unites you're the town drunk or rapist or whatever, but if you have a car, what's stopping you from just moving to the next city?

Being homeless is far worse than living in a small city, because then almost everybody actually DOES look down on you and in some cases mess with you for no reason.

You also sound somewhat young, I know small towns can be boring plus full of insular people, but in time you'll be prepared to move to a new place, not just wanting to.
>>
File: bugfries.png (901KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bugfries.png
901KB, 1600x1600px
>>36554260
being homeless isn't THAT bad
once you are in a city, you will find places to get food from and whatnot
the hardest thing for me was getting over the stares of normies though, but thats cause i have severe anxiety problems
>>
>>36554260
wanna give me a town name, lad? general area?
>>
Why would people want to stalk you, OP? You are not important at all and I doubt anyone would take the time to stalk you.
>>
What state my troubled original poster?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.