[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of weak willed sacks of shit who refuse to take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: takeresponsibility.jpg (44KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
takeresponsibility.jpg
44KB, 500x300px
I'm tired of weak willed sacks of shit who refuse to take responsibility for their lives. My belief is if something happens to you, you deserve it. If you get money, you deserve it. If you're popular, you deserve it. If you win something, you deserve it. If you're a friendless virgin loser, you deserve it. If you get bullied, you deserve it. If you are cheated on, you deserve it. If you get molested or raped, you deserve it.

The first step to success is to learn to take responsibility instead of blaming the world for your problems. Stop being a little bitch and take action.
>>
>what is determinism
>what is just world fallacy
You got a long way to go, brainlet.
>>
>>36554232
so if you got robbed at gunpoint, you deserve it?
>>
>>36554232
fuck u u simple fuck, quoting some retarded self help guru, y don't u eat shit n die
>>
>>36554269
>>36554284
>>36554309

Guys, OP is clearly being sarcastic if you read past the first few lines of his post.

>if you get molested or raped, you deserve it

It's clearly not meant to be taken seriously
>>
If you get killed you deserve it?
>>
>>36554232
I can just look in the mirror for 5 seconds to confirm that I will remain a KHV.

I feel no sorrow for my predicament, just numb
>>
this only true in a free, capitalist economy
>>
you deserve everyone that's about to call you a faggot.
>>
File: 1468304336717.png (203KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468304336717.png
203KB, 320x400px
>read OP's post
>remember the "CA$$$H M333 OUSSIDE XDDDD" girl

Tell me this world is just.

You can't.
>>
>>36554323
>tfw everyone jewing everyone
Sorry that someone told you that you deserve your misery OP, you don't. We all do get what we get, though.
>>
>>36554232
>be a 2 year old chinese girl being raped to death by an invading japanese

that little slut deserved it
>>
>>36554232
If you're caught in a house fire, you deserve it
>>
File: 1463226650104.png (50KB, 216x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463226650104.png
50KB, 216x200px
So when ww3 happens and I get blasted by nukes, my dying in radioactive hellfire is entirely my fault and I deserved it?
>>
File: success and failure.png (26KB, 1301x261px) Image search: [Google]
success and failure.png
26KB, 1301x261px
The OP is satire.
>>
>>36554232
You're confusing blameworthiness with responsibility. Many things happen in your life that are beyond your control and for which you are not to blame. However regardless of what happens to you and whether or not you deserved it or were in some way the cause of it, you're still responsible for your own life and making the best of it. But believing that you deserve everything that happens to you as if you're somehow in control of it all is a one way ticket to a neurotic breakdown.
>>
>Don't blame anyone or anything for your situation or problems.

Cool, so I can screw people over and exploit them and ruin their lives, and they can't blame me.

What a sweet deal!

/s
>>
>>36554407
An obstacle for the Great Imperial Japanese
>>
>>36554232
Top kek

If a fetus is aborted, what did the fetus do to deserve death?
And if a plane crash lands on you right now do you deserve it too?
Checkmate edgelord
>>
>>36554232
>The first step to success is to learn to take responsibility instead of blaming the world for your problems
No, fuck that, sometimes the world is just unfair and good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people and neither party can be held responsible for these outcomes.

The only thing you can do is acknowledge that, if you "take responsibility" then all you do is beat yourself up when something you literally couldn't had prevented or predicted shits on you. If you know for a fact that shit can get rough for no reason you can save yourself some of the grief from putting all failures or tragedies on yourself.

It's best to be a realist than anything else. Try to find the best way for you to make a living in your own life but know that it's possible for every employer to not need you. Try to find your people in life and work on your social skills but know that for whatever reason, few, if any, people may ever want you around. Try to get achievements but know that there may always be someone better. Try to become strong and assertive but know that there may always be someone stronger and meaner. Try to find a good woman and get her to be faithful but know that she's her own person that can choose to break your heart at any moment. Try to stay away from all the usual hazards but know that danger may enter your life at any moment.

People have had a million dollars fall at their feet and people have had a plane kill their entire family. Live the best way possible but know that shit happens.
>>
File: Poppy_Disgusted.png (105KB, 163x164px) Image search: [Google]
Poppy_Disgusted.png
105KB, 163x164px
It's amusing that you seriously believe that what you are saying is intelligent in any ways, shape or form.

I would ask you to reconsider, and think before you speak next time, but someone that posts stuff like that is either being facetious, or just completely braindead.

So just leave, really; you have no place here.
>>
>>36555431
Facetiousness isn't allowed on 4chan anymore?
>>
>>36555575
If you're going to waste people's time with nonsense, I believe it'd be best to take that shit to /b/ or /pol/. You can call it what you want, facetiousness, or what have you.
>>
>>36554232
yeah because i have power over the fact that im balding, that im fat, that i have acne, that im short, that my dick is small, that my nose is huge, that i have fibro, that i have autism and cant talk to people. gosh man youre right, im such a lazy piece of shit for not changing all that!
>>
>>36555711
/r9k/ is just /b/ with a robot, now more than ever with the same exact threads. This whole board is just nonsense.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.