[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some over the counter pills that will make me stop giving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

What are some over the counter pills that will make me stop giving a fuck and make me stress free?
>>
There is no such thing.

But notice how you seeming aren't able to choose to not give a fuck, and aren't able to choose how stressed you are.

Really makes you think, doesn't it? How much control do we really have, if we can't choose to not give a fuck?
>>
>>36552785
Dextromethorphan is good for that
But don't expect to be able to move around for a while
>>
>>36553947
If I was to go to the doctor how can I convince him to give me something to help me? What would I say?
>>
>>36552785
Phenibut, etizolam, kratom, phenazepam, and nifoxipam all come to mind.
>>
>>36554373
Don't bother it will take months of him perscribing you antihistamines and pills that break your dick and you telling him they aren't working until he will give you the smallest dose of the weakest benzo he can find
>>
>>36554474
this is all true desu. Just buy legal benzos off the internet. Most are stronger than anything a doctor will prescribe
>>
>>36554502
Which ones would you all recommend?
>>
>>36552785
Xanax. Can get it easily here in the UK. What I really want is phentermine but that stuff is like rocking horse shit.
>>
>>36554373
Go to the psychiatrist and complain about anxiety and panic attacks. Youll probably get xanax or klonopin. If he gives you the choice, go for xanax.
>>
>>36554579
someone tell him damnit, currently taking the adderral meme and really not the best for a skeleman such as myself.

best thing you can buy that will make you not give a fuck is beer btw, removes alot of inhibitions, its quickly becoming the only way i can talk to other people
>>
>>36554579
Etiz would be best if you've never tried benzos or benzo analogues before
>>
>>36554689
>>36554653

FUCK NO, don't listen to these assholes. benzos are hell. THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN:

For the first 3 months you'll feel awesome. have you ever been stressing out over something and then suddenly got news that it was no longer an issue? remember that sense of intense relief, as if everything would be OK?

You feel that nonstop for 3 months or so. It is glorious. If you can turn back now though, do it.

For the next 3 months things will begin to wane. You'll notice you are forgetting minor details at work and at home, where you left your keys, etc. You might start feeling a little sad or bored. Oh well, better than stress right?

Another 3 months. Now, you're depressed. Nothing entertains you. You no longer have friends because you simply stopped giving a shit about them. All of your hobbies and interests and animu and whatever bring you absolutely no joy. You forget major details, often in mid conversation, making you an embarrassment at work and home. People will tell you your eyes look like shit and ask you if you're on heroin. Your long term memory will begin to fade and the past year will seem just like a weird dream, at best. Not so bad though, right?

Well, now you've had it and you'd like to quit for a while. So you taper off like the doctor says and things aren't so bad. You feel pissed at work and get angrier in traffic. Suddenly one night you feel like you have the flu. Your body is pouring sweat but you're ice cold, with waves of tingling going up and down your body. You're hearing voices and you get in the bath to try and warm yourself up but you still feel ice cold. You dry heave every 30 minutes. You make it through one night, thinking it will get better, but the next night it's worse, impossibly worse, like a bad trip plus being physically tortured by ISIS.

You cave in, call the doctor in the morning and now you're back on the pill, not giving a fuck about anything and counting the days until you decide to shoot yourself.
>>
>>36554579
depends. Where do you live and can you elaborate further on your problem?
>>
>>36555034
Not everyone has as little self-control as you, retard.
>>
>>36555034

to follow up just smoke fucking weed, thank you.
>>
>>36555074

i did all of this at the direction of my doctor. i'm sorry he's a shitty doctor but i'm not some junkie who just started popping Xanax for lulz.
>>
>>36555034
tbhh i had a heart attack drank a shit load went into the doc thinking i was dying of a heart attack got benzos for a panic attack can't remember much basically feel hollow inside
read online mixing booze n benzos is a big no no and can cause anything from amnesia to death.

So in short avoid drugs and keep your head high otherwise you'll turn into a hollow shell of yourself.
>>
>>36555114
I'm not saying it's your fault but just because you had a bad experience with certain medications doesn't mean everyone will. They can be extremely helpful when used intelligently
>>
>>36555155
>when used intelligently

Please explain
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.