[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dude talking to girls is so easy bro >Just lift bro >Just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1472263792775.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472263792775.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>Dude talking to girls is so easy bro
>Just lift bro
>Just talk to girls like they're guys bro
>Being in the friendzone is a GOOD thing because it helps you learn bro

Why do people always give generic advice like this that never works? Is there anyone that actually understands our situation and has real practical advice for autists to get girls?
>>
>>36551982
I'm too weird to talk to girls the same way I do to lads

Boys find me funny but girls don't really get my humour
>>
i have never heard anyone say being friendzoned is a good thing. le friendzone even is a normie meme.
>>
>Dude talking to girls is so easy bro

it is easy. Approaching girls is much harder.

>Just lift bro

not bad advice. Not only will you feel better but you'll also be more confident with your body.

>Just talk to girls like they're guys bro

kinda good advice. I wouldnt talk about your autismo unless she brings it up or something but treat her like a real human bean. Too often, guys will give this dreary, dead conversation and put them on a pedestal.
you know, fuck it, talk about your autism collections. Its different and if you pull it off, it adds a lot of points.

>Being in the friendzone is a GOOD thing because it helps you learn bro

yeah maybe. In my opinion , guys shouldnt even be in the friendzone. If she said youre a friend when you want more then you are given an option to opt out of that. The whole "better than having no friend" is stupid.
>>
>just go outside
>just go anywhere
>just join a club bro
FUCK OFF NORMALS
>>
>>36551982
I think it's because for most people it actually is that easy.

It's easy to say "just go talk to girls, bro ;)" when you never had to deal with crippling social anxiety, and it's also easy for them to dismiss you as coward when you say you can't do it because they don't understand how you actually feel.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.