/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HAVE A DATE IN ABOUT 2 HOURS FROM NOW, KEEP IN MIND IM A KHV

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

I HAVE A DATE IN ABOUT 2 HOURS FROM NOW, KEEP IN MIND IM A KHV LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS AND IM PANICKING LIKE MAD I THINK IM GOING IN A PANIC ATTACK ITS THAT BAD, WERE GOING LASER TAGGING, HOW DO I STOP MY AUTISM SPERGING OUT ON A DATE???????
>>
>>36551327
Treat her like a dude till you know she giving you a clear signal then make a sight move...Tell her that you're not used to it but think shes nice as fuck and glad she came around.
Boom try being nice without being overly and treat her like a guy friend till shes more into you.??
>>
>>36551327
How did you acquire this date? Via Tinder, dating website, or in person?
>>
>>36551364
The reason I ask is depending on the medium used, it sets up certain expectations for the date.
>>
>>36551389
What medium was that? Grindr?
>>
>>36551364
From one of my uni classes, we starting talking because of persona 5 mostly about whos best girl, then out of nowhere she asks me on a date.
>>
File: 1492987336720.jpg (105KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1492987336720.jpg
105KB, 1137x1012px
>>36551327
When she inevitably finds this post
>>
>>36551418
KISS HER AT THE END OF IT OR AT SOME POINT DURING THE DATE!!!!!
Since she asked you out, you are golden. Don't try to sex her or penis her or boob her. Just kiss her at some point in the date! When you walk anywhere with her, HOLD HER HAND or PUT YOUR ARM AROUND HER WAIST. I wish you luck.
>>
>>36551327
the most important thing is to perform well at laser tag
you must win, and win convincingly
the more you destroy her in laser tag the more she will fall for you
>>
>>36551327
alcohol. You have only 2 hours so butt chugging will be your best bet.
>>
>>36551490
this you have to g-give her a smoothy

one smoothy for every anon of this thread: currently 7
>>
>>36551604
*smoochy
>>
>>36551490
I'd hold on a date or two but that's just because I am very much not into physicalness unless I feel a true bond with the lass.
Protip OP: she's crazy
>>
>>36551418
Wait, she asked you out? Just straight up? Damn boy, you've got it made. It would take a miracle for you to fuck this up.
>>
>>36551327
>>36551327
Don't talk to her like she's superior
Don't talk in asking manner all the time.3
>Do you like this?
>Do you want this?
Do you listen to this?

Make a question and then use the answer to develop a conversation.
Don't make the date an FBI interrogation.

I suppose after laser tagging you're gonna eat something, do not talk like this

>I wanted to ask you, if you wanted to go to a coffee place now.

You're giving her too much authority, if you establish yourself as an inferior she will never want you.

Talk like this

>I know a great coffee place I know you'll love it.

Imagine a date is a D&D game
She doesn't want to be DM
She wants somebody else to guide her and create the adventure. And that somebody else is you

Do not talk about any obscure hobbies like anime, and vydia.
Let her win at least once in laser tagging
This gives you the opportunity to say

>You will pay for this
She'll probably say something among the lines of
>Oh yeah? Make me
This creates sexual tension.

Girls are very predictable, the date can't feel like you're making too much effort
It needs to feel natural
>>
File: IMG_2188.jpg (90KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2188.jpg
90KB, 500x666px
>>36551490
>>36551546
>>36551564
>>36551604
>>36551714
>>36551773
Ive never had this much support before in my whole life, ive feel like you guys are giving me all the high energy to make me leave this place, ill try my best lads
>>
Don't forget to put a butt plug in your ass OP. It really helps calm the nerves. If you don't have one, use a carrot from the supermarket.
>>
>>36551839
I wasn't serious about crushing her at laser tag please don't do that part
I hope you have a fun time and feel free to be silly
>>
>Do not talk about any obscure hobbies like anime, and vydia
Their date was instigated by a shared interest of Persona 5, an anime vidya. I think it's safe to say anime and vidya are safe topics.
>>
>>36551327

Stop panicking. Relax. You're not doing a performance. If anything you're judging if you even like her. If you like her, show her. If you don't, then get in your car and leave. Don't be beta.
>>
OP pls tell us how it goes in detail. We are living through you tonight.
>>
I'm trying to go on a date tomorrow as well, but I'm anxious and afraid and will probably achieve nothing as always.
Godspeed, OP.
>>
File: scotty.png (321KB, 493x407px) Image search: [Google]
scotty.png
321KB, 493x407px
>tfw I got stood up yesterday
>>
>>36552013
>>36552013
Still, girls only like anime and vydia superficially, it's rare to find one deep into it
She liked one anime game, that's it.
Maybe she watched some entry level normie anime.
Doesn't make her a weeb that will enjoy talking about this for long periods of time
>>
>>36551327
OP IM FUCKING TELLING YOU LISTEN TO ME.

Listen. Go to Wal-Mart, Kroger, whatever... you go to the medicine isle and buy a bottle of water.
There are these pills called Saint John's Wort. They are like anti-depressents and make your anxiety go way down. Take 3 of them from what I'm seeing. They're over the counter and completely safe. Just don't go CRAZY with them and only take them in situations like this.
They will make you feel on top of the world.

Go now.
>>
>>36551490
I didn't kiss my bf until fourth date, but first three were as just friends but I was too cute for it to stay that way.
>>
>>36552427
You are retarded m8
Even if that works it will be an eternal crutch for OP
Every date he has, every time he sees her he will have to drug himself to be interesting.
This is not sustainable at the long run
He needs to learn to be captivating on a sober state.
>>
>>36552545
What I did is find someone equally awkward who doesn't mind.
>>
>>36552545
You don't get what it does. he will be himself but it just lowers anxiety. Once he gets used to her he won't have to take them.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.