[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you pick up a sport? You get fit, and might

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Why don't you pick up a sport? You get fit, and might make some friends.
>>
And people wonder why furries exist. Fucking (((warner brothers)))
>>
ballfriends are lameo
>>
Did people honestly draw all these sexy charcters in the 90s and expect that it wouldn't fuck up kids sexuality?
>>
They knew EXACTLY what the fuck they were doing.

WHY?
>>
>>36551120
sports... those barely are a good exercise
just jump the rope that shit burn calories like hell
>>
>>36551152
What do you mean? Do you find THAT attractive? It's a cartoon rabbit. You must be a furry.
>>
I only partake in hobbies that I'm good at. That sounds like a waste of time.
>>
>>36551203
Super jail and squidbillies are not children cartoons.
This was mostly for adults who grew up on buggs and probably have kids so you might have a point.
>>
File: 345435.png (1MB, 640x1018px) Image search: [Google]
345435.png
1MB, 640x1018px
>>36551238
Oh fuck off. You're just being a cunt and you know it. And it's not just the figure, either. It's the personality that goes along with it. Children are very impressionable.
>>
>>36551120
Because I live in the middle of nowhere and I have no money.
>>
File: IMG-2116.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-2116.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
I'm missing fingers so I can't catch a ball for shit
>>
I played hockey and football in High School because I unironically love sports, and the people that partook in those sports, while perfectly nice, were not the kind of people that I could have an interesting conversation/hang out with. Just opposing personalities.

Forcing a robot into surroundings with normies does not turn them into normies. Why do you think so many of them hated high school?
>>
>>36551273
>This was mostly for adults
It was marketed as a children's movie
>>
>>36551323
>It was marketed as a children's movie
No!!!
>>
>>36551323
marketing and reality rarely coincide
but space jam is mostly a feature length exercise in nba branding
>>
File: 1484993127271.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1484993127271.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>36551120
>play football
>captain of track team
>still feel like a loser despite having "friends"
>still can't get QT gf
>have to act like a normie when with football friends

Life is cruel and unusual
>>
>Take up running
>Like to go super early in the morning around 4AM before the world is awake
>People ask me about how I keep fit
>Tell them my running routine
>They normally get very uncomfortable and start treating me like a madman for waking up as early as I do
>Girls joke about me being a rapist or vampire or something

>Take up weight lifting after losing a bunch of weight
>People ask me if I work out
>Tell them I lift weights
>Girls make fun of me for lifting weights because I'm only 5'9"
>"ummm compensating much???? ;)" is the usual response

I'm at the point where exercise is just a routine. Sports have too much "down time" and I'm too short for most of them, anyway.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.