[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell are you supposed to do after a girl agrees to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg (44KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jpg
44KB, 500x291px
What the hell are you supposed to do after a girl agrees to be your gf? Do you automatically become closer to yourselves than to your best friends?
Also, there's the sad fact that you're either going to break up or get married. Doesn't that bug you (if you still haven't lost all hope, that is)?
>>
had a girlfriend for 2 months, still don't fucking know

I don't think she does either

I think she just likes having me buy her little things and holding her hand

we've made plans to get an apartment together near the end of the year
>>
File: 1491368786730.jpg (9KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
1491368786730.jpg
9KB, 232x217px
I need serious answers, I will only have one chance to stop being a robot and I can't even decide if it's a good idea.
t. OP
>>
>What the hell are you supposed to do after a girl agrees to be your gf?

There's no hard rules for it anon, the dynamics of every relationship will differ

>Do you automatically become closer to yourselves than to your best friends?

See above, you can if that's what you want to do? But it's down to the people in the relationship

>Also, there's the sad fact that you're either going to break up or get married. Doesn't that bug you (if you still haven't lost all hope, that is)?

When you buy a pet do you just think about the fact that it's going to die one day? Or obsessing over the fact that it'll one day be obsolete when buying a new gaming rig?

the ride is what's important, not the destination
>>
>>36551024
Honestly that sounds extremely awkward. Would you really want to live together with someone you don't even know that well?
>>
You dont ask somebody to be your gf like that. Just hang out a lot and become close and shit then one day be like 'we're a couple, right' or change your relationship status on Normiebook. Hope this answers it
>>
File: 1487501690483.png (303KB, 724x669px) Image search: [Google]
1487501690483.png
303KB, 724x669px
>>36551049
>When you buy a pet do you just think about the fact that it's going to die one day?
Actually... I know I'm going to disappoint you, but the answer is yes. I bought a pet half a year ago and I thought about it dying a lot.

>>36551075
It only answers that it's too hard for me and I should give up the faster, the better. Well, thanks nevertheless.

Fuck, why do I even bother. All this shit only makes me nervous. I wish I didn't feel love or attraction at all so I could stay comfy as a virgin and have no regrets.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.