[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm probably going to blow my brains out when the last of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 0091 - gu0XYfy.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
0091 - gu0XYfy.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
I'm probably going to blow my brains out when the last of my family dies off 60+ years from now.

Anyone else planning to do the same? I'm one of the youngest people I know. I don't want to be alone. The world is too big and cold to meet someone new by then.

I don't want to be the "last one" left out of a family of just children and grandchildren of people I knew and loved.
>>
I'm planning on doing the same. Really the only reason I haven't already is because family would be sad if I did. Also because I'm a piece of weak trash who probabaly couldn't pull the fucking trigger.
>>
>>36550497
Funny, i was thinking of the same thing earlier
>>
>>36550808
>>36550850
at least im not alone in this mindset
>>
>>36550497
same but i have younger relatives
guess they can get over it easy they are not as weak as myself
>>
>>36550900
no. you should stay for your younger relatives.

If the greatest person around isn't my mother it's my father.

He is so shy, but he worked so fucking hard to make sure my mother and I always ate. There was never a shortage of healthcare or food in my childhood.

Its just that to him my mother and I are all he will be left with. His family is all older than him and will eventually move on. Stay for your current younger relatives.
>>
>>36550900
>>36550958
the only reason I would kill myself is because I'm assuming nobody will know me anymore
>>
>>36550497
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Once my father dies I will be the last male of my family with the last name. I have 2 sisters who will marry a chad and take his last name. I will soon be the only living member of my dynasty. When I take my life there will be none left
>>
>>36550958
hell no
1 of my younger relatives is my niece and he and his mom will leave the city in a few years
the other younger relative i have is my younger brother he has said to me that he wish i was dead so ...
>>
>>36551160
this just revealed to me that you might be a tad younger than other people here. Please go outside. Take your anti depressants if you have them. Read a book. Dream. Find something that you're passionate about and share it with somebody
>>
>>36551160
When your first family fails fuck em and make a new one.
Find people who care about you.
>>
i sometime wanna shotgun in the mouth but im too much of a pussy. i have a 12 gauge with 00 buckshot but id be afraid id live or not die instantly. my mom is kinda a bitch because ive told herni think i have some problems and she just tells meni need to eat better to feel better or someshit and she told me "if you ever kill yourself id so damn mad at you. id find you in heaven and beat you" and as fucking retarded ad that statement is and i dont beleive in any heaven that tells me that if i tried and survived somehow theyd treat me like shit and i really dont want to be known as the vegitable who shot himself and hasnto have his ass wiped

are those dumb reasons and would 00 buck anywhere facing up abd back in the mouth kill you? the shells are a few decades old but basically new
>>
Assuming OP is white, get /fit/ and get a good /career/ and learn some /diy/ then start to /soc/ and find a white gal and have have kids until she dies.
>>
>>36552088
Fitting dubs. Sieg heil anon
>>
File: qT1tL.gif (499KB, 500x339px)
qT1tL.gif
499KB, 500x339px
>>36550497
Been thinking this a lot, will do it once my mother dies. Everyone else in my family is irrelevant.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.