[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have been an absolute mess the last couple days >Experiencing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Ashamed.jpg (42KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ashamed.jpg
42KB, 400x300px
>Have been an absolute mess the last couple days
>Experiencing something that's like a combination of anxiety and depression but instead of regular depression it's like there's a bizarre energy that comes with it
>Want a drink so badly but know it'll end horribly
>Went home from work because I was such a mess
>Haven't even eaten all day
>Just sitting here feeling this inner rage and it's just building and I don't even know how to deal with these feelings
>>
I just need to vent it feels like my mind is racing
>>
>>36549862
try hyperventilating (not to fast) until you fall asleep

works for me
>>
Why can't I just fucking sit still and feel normal I can't even fucking sit still even when my body isn't moving my mind is going 500 miles an hour
>>
thats funny ive been feeling the same way all day, only difference is i have some clue of what the cuase is
>>
Drink until you pass out. It takes about an hour for your liver to process that initial blast of alcohol so overload yourself. Don't have a chaser that's too acidic as that may make you vomit but you do want to use a depressant so the mania doesn't overcome you
>>
>>36550034
Stop anon that's actually dangerous I think I've hyperventilated real bad before like you ever hyperventilate so hard you can't even feel your fucking face or your arms? I've done it and it's terrifying and you just want to breathe harder even though that's what's causing your problems in any case I cam probably breathing too fast already I just want to breathe noramlly ok
>>
Are you on any medications or drugs of any kind, OP?
>>
>>36550055

Sounds like it could be psychomotor agitation. Be very careful not to injure yourself accidentally.

Are you feeling the urge to make repetitive movements with your hands, or other body parts, and this weird, horrible anxiety if you try not to move?
>>
>>36550130
Last time I was extemely depressed and started drinking I ended up intentionally stabbing myself

I had to get hauled tot he hospital for a blood transfusion and spend a week in the mental hospital and there was so much blood the police had to take my clothes and you ever try getting blood out of a carpet? it's pretty much impossible I just put a rug over it there's nothing else to do
>>
File: wallhaven-487923.jpg (1MB, 3401x5401px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-487923.jpg
1MB, 3401x5401px
>>36550157
well i did say you should not overdo it, more like controlled fast breathing to focus on something else and relax not pass out bc of hyperventilating lmao have a warship girl
>>
Can you still feel your hands/face properly or are they going numb?
>>
>>36550166
Just my normal fluoxetine not that kanye stuff that gave him memory damage when they took him tot he mental hospital last year or this year whenever they took him I think he was pretty agitated

anyway yes I take medication but i do not think it's equppied for this sort of feeling when you're just raging on the inside and just filled with angry depression and anxiety and you can't even stop and cool off
>>
How old are you?
This may not be a fun ride...
>>
>>36550307
yes I can feel my hands and face why would they be numb right now? my eyes kind of hurt I think they're dry but I definitely still feel them I wish I had some visine or soemthing but how do you even get visine I don't think I should drive right now to get it, do you think I can order it on the amazon primenow maybe I can check there and see about ordering it

In the meantime I should also order some dinner because I think I will be up all night with this what should I order for dinner there is chinese and pizza and I think there is other stuff on amazon delivery if I want to order from there not sure how it works I've never ordered food from amazon delivery beoe
>>
>>36550329
I'm 28 and still feeling this way I always figured I'd sort of have my life together at age 28 but I just feel like a fucking mess an I'm miserable

This is so stressful I just want to feel normal everyone else at 28 seems to have their shit together and I'm just sitting here going nuts
>>
>>36550322

>Just my normal fluoxetine

I immediately suspected you were on a psychiatric medication when you described your symptoms.

What you describe sounds like it could be a potentially dangerous reaction to the fluoxetine.

>Call your doctor at once if you have:

>high levels of serotonin in the body--agitation, hallucinations, fever, fast heart rate, overactive reflexes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination, fainting;

https://www.drugs.com/fluoxetine.html

>It was too good to be true. Prozac, the wonderdrug hailed as the answer to the war against depression and taken by some 37 million people worldwide, is not as harmless as we've been led to believe. Disturbing evidence has now emerged, showing that, after the initial relief and euphoria of the first dose, Prozac can push some patients into so agitated a state of mind that they are a danger not only to themselves, but to others, too. By Sarah Boseley

>Terrifying things happen to a number of people within the first few weeks of taking the drug, says Healy. They become agitated, restless and anxious. Out of the blue, and completely out of character, they may try to kill themselves in extremely violent ways, and they may try to take others with them.

https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/1999/oct/30/weekend7.weekend1

Even if you've been on the drug for AGES, it can still happen.

I knew you were on a psychiatric medication right off the bat, man. Think about that...you described your mindset and immediately I could tell.

You need to call your doctor. What you're feeling isn't normal at all.
>>
>>36550366

>yes I can feel my hands and face why would they be numb right now?

Sometimes if someone is having an anxiety attack, they can lose sensation in their body parts because their circulation gets fucked. It's good that you can still feel them.
>>
>>36550435
Wait is this serious

How does it just build up

I don't even know how this cna happen are you sure this is actually a real thing like the article is from 1999 haven't things gotten fixed since then where are the medication descriptions for when you just feel really agitated and depressed are you sure this is accutrate I need to find my medication and look at it and make sure of what it says
>>
>>36550484
I can't swear anon isn't right but I know the feeling you're describing perfectly. So far, it's been fine.
You just want to shout, and run and rip your hair out and lie down and die, yeah?
This too shall pass. I don't recommend them anymore than alcohol on a regular basis but have you tried benzos?
I know that might not be an option given what you said about drinking...
>>
>>36550539
>This too shall pass. I don't recommend them anymore than alcohol on a regular basis but have you tried benzos?

DOn't have any

I wish I had some to sleep
>>
>>36550484

>Wait is this serious

It is serious, yes.

>How does it just build up

Prozac has a long half life. It builds up in your body over time. But it's not just the drug itself being in your body that affects your mind; there's also the fact that it messes with how your body processes neurotransmitters.

>I don't even know how this cna happen are you sure this is actually a real thing like the article is from 1999 haven't things gotten fixed since then where are the medication descriptions for when you just feel really agitated and depressed are you sure this is accutrate I need to find my medication and look at it and make sure of what it says

Fluoxetine (Prozac) is basically the same now as it was back then, with the same side effect profile. Well...

...except that now, more and more drugs are manufactured in countries like India and China. Indian and Chinese pharmaceutical companies have a long history of making defective medications (wrong doses, wrong dissolution rate in the body, contamination, etc.) and committing fraud with respect to their equivalency data.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ranbaxy-whistleblower-reveals-how-he-exposed-massive-pharmaceutical-fraud/

The pharmaceutical industry is incredibly, shockingly dirty. The medications they peddle have a very short history of use in human beings, it's not fully understood exactly what they do in the body, and nowadays many pills dispensed at Western pharmacies are sourced from 3rd world countries with very little oversight into manufacturing practices.
>>
>>36550558
It sounds stupid, but if you can make yourself cry, you'll feel noticeably better.
>>
god I feel awful I should probably eat something I don't even know what I should eat I feel like something with b vitamins is good but only thing I can think of with that is rockstar enrergy drinks and I probably shouldn't dirnk them now
>>
>>36551042
Got any fruit?
>>
>>36551068
had baanas I ate them all yesterday I ate the whole bunch also ate my watermelon yesterday it was a mostly fruit day
>>
Smoke some indica and/or take doxylamine. Try deep breathing exercises.
>>
>>36551682
>doxylamine
makes my heart too jumpy
>>
>>36549862
Sounds like a manic episode. Youre probably bipolar. Talk with a therapist and for the time being, try to breath better, relax and NOT take any important decision. Good luck OP
t. bipolar disorder
>>
I just cant fucking calm down, I just want to cry I'm so fucking miserable I left my bedroom to go to the living room and got so frustrated I thought I was going to explode right there fuck I feel like garbage
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.