[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a new gf >she asks to meet my family >my entire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1535.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1535.png
53KB, 256x256px
>get a new gf
>she asks to meet my family
>my entire family is human garbage and I hate all of them
>don't know what to say
>>
Install OpenBSD
>>
>>36549214
audibly kek'd anon
quite the masterpiece, thank you
>>
>>36549168
>>get a new gf
>> normie emoji
>>unironically hates family

100/10 best normie post of the year
>>
>>36549168
Tell her theyre human garbage and you don't want her to meet them
>>
>>36549323
the fun thing about "my entire family is garbage" is that it basically means you're garbage in some way or another
it's genetically unavoidable
>>
>>36549323
tell her she's human garbage
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>36549265
>he doesn't use the hot new meme of 2017: thinking emoji

really makes you think
>>
>>36549436
it's a fucking normie meme you wouldn't use that puffin or that bear shit and you won't use that either.
>>
>>36549392
Most people don't think that way, unless she's looking at you as a long term potentiate for marriage then your family doesn't really come into it.

Lots of people despise their families, it's better to at least tell her rather than being odd and secretive about it.
>>
File: thinkspin.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinkspin.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>36549479
>it's a fucking normie meme

So is pepe in 2017, and rage comics in 2008, etc.

Rather than being upset that normies stole our meme, we pre-emptively steal theirs

really makes you think
>>
>>36549168
Why wouldn't you want to show her garbage that came to life and raised a humanoid child? If I was a girl I'd be interested in that
>>
I know how you feel.
>bring my gf over
>she stays the night
>wake up to my dad screaming and calling my mom a nigger
>we leave
>dad sees my gf
>calls her a nigger too
>leave my house and go to hers
To this day she won't come to my house ever again.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.