[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into runescape Do you just grind the whole game? Which

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1492402160737.jpg (2MB, 1500x2121px) Image search: [Google]
1492402160737.jpg
2MB, 1500x2121px
How do I into runescape

Do you just grind the whole game? Which version should I even try? I haven't played since I was a kid and your character had a pixel sprite
>>
>Do you just grind the whole game?

Yes

>Which version should I even try?

RS3.
>>
>>36548804
I have a maxed acc on RS3 and can tell you, you'd rather play 07
>>
>>36548824
Is that the newest one
>>
>>36548824
Wrong.

Play Oldschool RuneScape.
>>
>>36548804
>>36548842
Also, start by completing all the free to play quests. Do these first 4 early on for free levels.

>Cook's Assistant
>Doric's Quest
>Witch's Potion
>Imp Catcher

>Vampire Slayer
>Lastly, Dragon Slayer
>>
>>36548804
play oldschool rs3 is full of microtransation pay to win garbage
>>
12 year player of runescape here with 17000 hours logged.
Old school (nostalgiascape) is a tedious grindfest with bad graphics and rs3 is pay to win with a better faster combat system. My suggestion is to play another game
>>
>>36548804
Play old-school senpai
Make a point build for maximum fun
>>
>>36548899
You recommend another game but you put so much time into runescape. I want something to occupy my time, I have replayed the souls games too many times and there doesn't seem to be a good way to play vanilla wow after the nostalrius fiasco.

Why don't you recommend runescape when it has been such a part of your life?
>>
Before you do anything else get 99 firemaking
>>
>>36548913
Pking build*
Sorry I'm phone posting
>>
>>36548923
Why rush 99 firemaking
>>
>>36548804
just play private server wow
>>
>>36548936
He's memeing you
>>
>>36548954
Which private server?
>>
>>36548918
Runescape was a lot of fun 9 years ago, this isn't nine years ago. The game was taken over by an investment group that has turned it into a giant cash grab by diverting all the funds used to developed the game into doing promotions and creating cosmetics. Barely anyone plays anymore and it's nothing burns shell of its former self. The only reason I still play from time to time is because of how the microtransactions work, I get to play for free and people pay Jagex for my money. Also because I am an empty husk of a human being whose only accomplishments exist on jagex's servers.
>>
>>36549023
The other two versions of the game aren't worth playing either?
>>
>>36548804
Play old school runescape /vg/ has a comfy thread also there is a discord server too
>>
>>36549039
Runescape classic isn't something 99.99999% of people will enjoy, it's dreadfully slow, has atrocious animations and just isn't very fun
Nostalgiascape is also quite slow, tedious, and the combat system is mostly just click and wait. You might enjoy it, or you might find it horrendously boring. It was a lot more fun back when it had a massive playerbase, at least everything I enjoyed about it involved there being hundreds of players willing to participate in a house party or a game of castle wars. Without having all the players, it lost all the charm I enjoyed about it. I personally play paytowinscape when I do log on, but that's because I didn't want to receive gain my 800 million do on nostalgiascape.
>>
>>36549167
but that's because I didn't want to receive gain my 800 million do on nostalgiascape.
Fucking autocorrect
But that is because I did not want to get my 800 million xp again on nostalgiascape.*
>>
>>36548899
alternative is /v/scape

its runescape from 2006 but with people like us playing
>>
>>36549360
Is there pay2win?
>>
OP, why not try learning something you find interesting? Maybe trying out different out different hobbies to see if you might like it.
>>
>>36549778
Do you have any suggestions for hobbies anon?
>>
>>36549501
no you cant pay for anything to my knowledge
>>
>>36549790
I'm learning math. I like riding my bike around the less used roads. I want to get a kayak as well.
I like to listen to music as well.
>>
>>36549806
Do you play it?
>>
>>36549834
yep i diddly do
>>
>>36549823
I find math more fascinating to read about on wikipedia than to actually explore through textbooks and learning.

I don't want to do anything that involves leaving my house, I don't belong in society.

I already listen to music.
>>
>>36549908
I used to be like that too, but once you start to learn more about math it becomes even more interesting than before. It's one of the few things you can learn and know you're learning right, thanks to the fact you can check your work in most cases.
>>
>>36549904
What's the experience rates like compared to rs2?
I'm considering playing
>>
>>36548804
The key to Runescape is to login, explore a bit, and wait another year for new features, like going to the zoo.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.