[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can some janitor please permaban me (from all boards if possible)?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1475548411669.jpg (58KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1475548411669.jpg
58KB, 500x380px
Can some janitor please permaban me (from all boards if possible)? I have been here since 2008 and I've reached a point where I can no longer handle this fucking faggotry. Fucking cuck and trap threads made to brainwash this generation and faggot fucking faggot normies complaining about their faggoty mundane lives has pushed me over the edge. I want off this ride now, sadly I don't have the willpower to quit on my own because for some reason I keep coming back to this cesspool of a website.

Do something good in your life for once and permaban me. I beg you.
DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
If you won't I will post a troll thread on every single board and the damage will be on your hands.

You have been warned.
>>
I thought only mods can permaban and janitors can just delete posts
>>
>>36548604
oh no, not a troll thread
>>
>>36548645
They are all scum to me so it doesn't matter what I call them. I will however forgive all of their gay shit if they permaban me.
>>
>>36548666
Suck my dick Satan.
>>
File: 1454470384069.gif (2MB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
1454470384069.gif
2MB, 300x296px
>>36548604
Spam underage looking or actual underage japanese idols in bikinis.
Got my friend perma banned.
>>
>>36548837
I wanna get permabanned not arrested.
>>
>>36548604
>>36548855
You must be extremely stupid anon, probably borderline retarded

I seriously wonder if something is wrong with your brain, your gray matter volume is probably extremely low, you are likely a blue collar worker in the lower class of society, barely above the poverty line

Why? Because if you truly have been browsing as long as you have (which I doubt from how fucking retarded you appear in these posts) then how have you not picked up ANYTHING in all those years of browsing 4chan? You don't know what a janitor or mod is? You think people can actually be arrested from posting Japanese girls? You unironically are so stupid you don't understand the concepts of IPs (do you think a ban is tied to your soul or something? Have you never been banned before?)

honestly you should be ashamed of posting this utter garbage, you should delete this thread. You appear so fucking autistic in this post, especially if you actually started browsing in 2008, that you should seriously consider getting checked for autism

Why exactly do you come here if you don't actually know anything about 4chan? Do you just like the site design? It seems you understand how to post threads, that's good.
>>
>>36548956
>You appear so fucking autistic in this post,
>then proceeds to write an autistic as fuck post

Wewing irl right now.

Go vent your autism in some other thread faggot.
>>
>>36548604
you can just reset your IP or use mobile data. getting banned won't stop you from finding your way back to this shithole.
>>
>>36549276
I have a static IP so I can't change it.

Jesus fuck why is it taking so long? Banning someone shouldn't take longer than 30 seconds. Fucking worthless piece of shit site...
>>
>>36548604
>I will post a troll thread on every single board and the damage will be on your hands.

W E W LADDY
>>
>>36548855
How is posting pictures that are easily accessible and perfectly legal going to get you arrested?
>>
>>36549369
I was obviously being ironic.
Dumb fucks like you is exactly why I want to leave this place.
>>
>>36549381
He wants attention, that's why he made this thread

That being said this has to be one of the dumbest ways to get attention, every time someone makes a "waaah ban me" thread they stick around and post for hours about how much they hate the site

The only alternative is that he actually is stupid enough to not really understand how people get banned. I think this is probably true
>>
>>36549381
With nipnogs you can never tell whether it's legal or not. I don't wanna be put on some list because the NSA probably can't tell either.
>>
>>36549425
I know how people get banned retard. I have been banned over a dozen times. The only way to get permabanned from this shit hole is to post illegal shit or by evading your ban. I thought maybe some useless mod could do me a favor but they are probably too busy fapping to one of the hundred cuck threads floating around.

Just because you're a faggot that does every single thing for attention that doesn't mean I'm like that as well.
>>
Just go to /s/ and start a questionable age thread, it's that fucking simple.
>>
>>36549400
see >>36548837
and fuck off with these attention whoring threads kiddo
>>
>>36550297
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

How's that for attention whoring you dumb kike?
>>
>filename from 2016
>normie
>cuck
>caps
>"been here since 2008 guys XD"

kek
>>
>>36548604
Trust me, you'll get banned, and still browse. Except you'll get used to not posting.
>>
>>36548604
btw, There is ONE sure way to get permabanned and you know it.
>>
>>36549346
>what is a vpn : the post
>>
>>36551609
He can barely handle posting on 4chan, don't even try suggesting things like VPNs to him
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.