[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you browse fetlife, anon? You could hang out with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: fetlife.png (128KB, 980x733px) Image search: [Google]
fetlife.png
128KB, 980x733px
Why don't you browse fetlife, anon? You could hang out with plenty of like minded people.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170425-223257.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170425-223257.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>36548059
But I do.

Why don't you have a play partner anon?
>>
The women are so in demand that they literally ask you to give them donations before they'll open up a conversation with you
>>
>females only
>looking only for females
>bi couple seeking female third
>natural born females only
>no guys AT ALL FEMALES ONLY
>go to munch - everyone is worshiping the women and most of the guys just go home because nobody wants them around

>you have received one new message from dudemanbro
>"kill yourself freak you're not a real woman"

The game is rigged, that's why I don't go.
>>
>>36548059
I thought fetlife was just for groups of betas worshipping women? Didn't think you could get any actual game out of it
>>
>>36548560
It's probably a mediocre way to go about it unless you're gay, but there's a more reasonable ratio of dominant men to submissive women. Anything explicitly about hook ups is still a mess though.
>>
>>36548059
These are just edgy normalfags.
>>
I used to go to a few munches.
Everyone there was surprisingly friendly, even in spite of autism.
The 50 to 60 year-old ladies who went there were really entertaining.
>Old ladies talking about how they followed male cyclists when driving so they could watch their butts in spandex.
>Old ladies laughing about embarrassing experiences they had at sex parties in the city.
>Talking about sci-fi with old dudes for a couple of hours.
>Had quite a few people complimenting me on my autofellatio videos.
>Met some women there who contacted me afterwards and we ended up sharing nudes and were masturbating with each other afterwards over skype.
We were planning for me to spend a couple of days at her place for some sex, pegging and face-sitting but she was relatively new and ended up calling it off because she wasn't ready to go that far yet.
I didn't end up having sex from the munches but the confidence I got from going to those (as well as my online activities) ended up giving me the sexual confidence to land my current autistic qt gf and we've been together for three years.

I've heard some horror stories about munches but I really lucked out and found a good one.
>>
File: 1490773221217.png (909KB, 625x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1490773221217.png
909KB, 625x1378px
>>36548059
Because I've only found that it caters to mostly BDSM stuff and other things I'm not exactly interested in. Like men.

Pic related is more along the lines of the woman I want. Never found one in my area.
>>
File: tumblr_oeuodprxwf1vtqykeo1_540.jpg (79KB, 540x669px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeuodprxwf1vtqykeo1_540.jpg
79KB, 540x669px
>>36549477
> tfw you have a cowtit gf
>>
>>36550046
Nice. But it's not just the cow tits. It's said tits preforming their intended function.
>>
>>36548059
Because the closest thing I have to a fetish is impregnating women (i.e. not even a fetish) and I would never be that irresponsible.
>>
>>36550095
roses are red
'tis god's holy mandate:
I want a gf
with boobies that lactate
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.