[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why go uni and be 44 000 pounds in debt when you could not go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1465587002468.gif (1MB, 180x213px) Image search: [Google]
1465587002468.gif
1MB, 180x213px
why go uni and be 44 000 pounds in debt when you could not go at all? you could still get at least a well paying job and you'd probably have more disposable income
>>
Why not go to Uni and be $0 in debt like I did?
>>
>>36547974
>Why not go to Uni and be $0 in debt like I did?
how?
>>
>>36547868
>3 years of partying, shagging and zero responsibility
>get paper that qualifies you for an ez graduate scheme
>only have to pay back that debt if you don't get a good paying job at the end

The fuck wouldn't you?
>>
>>36547974
Why not go to Uni and get money like I'm doing ?
>>
>>36547974
fucking europeans and their government-subsidised tertiary education
>>
>>36547868
I've met people with degrees with nothing and I know a drop out personally who worked at Walmart until she moved up making 80-100k depending on the store. Not only did she skip college but earned money while working towards a career. College is for retarded white privileged folks.
>>
Get IT certs. If you know anything about computers you can easily pass the A+ 901-902 and get an entry level helpdesk job at 15/hr+ (around my area in the states, that's enough to comfortably move out and still smoke ganja consistently).

You can go on to get your net+, sec+ or cisco and microsoft certs.

All the materials needed for this (except for devices to fuck around with like your own computer parts and switches and shiet) can easily be found online. You can get a pdf of almost any cert book and test dumps are easy to find and memorize
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.