[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>struggle with anxiety all life, but recently got help >feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: yivG9wu[1].jpg (15KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
yivG9wu[1].jpg
15KB, 540x402px
>struggle with anxiety all life, but recently got help
>feel brave
>ask a nice weaabo girl out for my first date ever
>she says yes
>meet her, and things going well. New date being planned
>hyped all week for second date
>ask her how shes doing
>she tells how she wants to bring a friend along with her
>apparently she thought we were just hanging out as friends
do i give up dating
>>
>>36546667
>apparently she thought we were just hanging out as friends

I think she's just saying that mate. Might want to move on..
>>
I mean i already give up dating her, but the rejection is just too much
>>
Give up on her, but keep trying if you want to. Please don't tell her that you thought you were dating her
>>
>>36546797
i did tell her that, but she wanted to hang out regardless. She is cool, so i guess i can be friends with her. But it's kinda awkward this situation
>>
>>36546667
Dont give up on dating in general.
Shit like this happens sometimes, its no different than a eartquake , just shit that happens , you will forget in no time.

The worst thing you can do is overthink this shit.
>>
>>36546857
thanks i will try to not give up
>>
>>36546667
I hate the fact that people can just ignore all social cues and make you look like a fool when they feel like it.
Like, they can just swich between acknowledging the implicit social norms and then disregard them as if they were never there and you were just being naive.
Its so dishonest, just say "its not working out".
>>
Go and hit on her friend.
>>
>>36547922
I mean if she was really attracted to me she probably wouldn't have reacted like she did. Maybe my flirting is bad. Probably a lot i didnt do
>>
>>36548085
No that would ruin all chances i have with being friends with either of them for a slim chance of being with that girl
>>
>>36548126
>being friends with a girl

Don't be this naive.
>>
>>36548092
M8, you dont have to be ultra explicit to make it a date, those kinds of things are a bit subtle.

>Hey, wanna go on a date as a romantic couple and maybe have some intercourse later?

Said no one ever.

I cant even imagine a natural sounding sentence to ask a girl out as friends besides explicitly saying:

>wanna watch a movie AS FRIENDS

But maybe you fucked it up. How did it go?
>>
>>36548402
My life is pretty boring, and i think she noticed that. Like i have no special interests, or anything noteworthy. Anxiety really locked me into gaming for a very long time in my life. And maybe i dotn look good enough for her?
>>
>>36548521
Holy shit have some self respect, even if that was true she would still be gaslighting you. Nothing wrong with not hitting it off, she does not have to like you, but that is no way of dealing with the situation.

Stop trying to justify the people who mistreat you.
>>
>>36548716
I needed to hear that. I will try not do that anymore
>>
>>36546823
Do not break contact, FFS
The reason 90% of this board can't get a gf or laid is because they don't have a social life. Go out as often as your social anxiety allows you. This is how most normies get a gf, she's a friend of a friend or a girl met at a social affair.
>>
>>36546667
Dude a few things

1. You fucked up
2. She does not like you in that way
3. Man up son

Dude move on if you stay friends with her you will orbit and end up watching her sucking cock, you have ZERO chance with her don't go with her and her friend you might as well be "one of the girls" at this point and get to listen to them checking out men.
>>
>>36548785
Way to go man, be a little more selfish, be entitled even.
People don't take your bullshit so you shouldnt take theirs either.
Its difficult for us, but the key is being a bit less understanding, less forgiving. You're gonna feel guilty as fuck at furst but after a while it will go away.
>>
>>36546667
"Things going well" haha my sides not on your end turbo
>>
>>36548126
>No that would ruin all chances i have with being friends with either of them
Women love flirting from male friends, so long as it's light.
This would be a great chance for you to practice flirting and/or socializing with the opposite sex in general.
You have nothing to lose but opportunities for learning.

>ask a nice weaabo girl out for my first date ever
>she says yes
>meet her, and things going well.
This is a fucking good take away!
If she lost romantic interest on the date, you still pulled a date. That's good!
If she was never interested romantically, you still made a social engagement with a girl. That's also good!

You're making moves, you just don't see it. Keep going!
>>
>>36546667
Maybe she thinks you are gay? I mean you are asking for dating advice on /r9k/ lmao you might as well get on Grindr now
>>
>>36546667
Just go with men, its not to late to transition
>>
>>36549133
Advice outside of here is literally
>just be urself :)
>>
>>36549284
yes i never thought r9k could be so helpful. I assumed you were all red pillers but this is a genuinely good thread with good people
>>
>>36548402

this is terrible advice. There's a huge middle ground between what your dumbass is posting and what a healthy explicit invitation would be...

A simple, "I really like you or you're very pretty or I had fun talking to you, can I take you out on a date sometime," will suffice.

Turned Cyborg here, and I saved myself SO much freaking grief by just not being a pussy and being more open about my intentions. A girl says Im not looking to date but we can hang out, I just say that's ok, but I'm not looking for friends.

Fuck Ambiguity, a polite and non autistic invite is the best route.
>>
>>36549133
She probably called a Seinfeld style audible and OP is George
>>
>>36549339
I was going to tell him to be more explicit just to avoid that kind of situation, but still, disregarding the slxlear soxial cues when it's convenient and exploiting the ambiguity of the situation is manipulative.
>>
>>36549339

>"I really like you or you're very pretty or I had fun talking to you, can I take you out on a date sometime"

> sorry anon I liked you as a friend, I'm sorry you misunderstood the situation.

>Yes but it was a friend date I'm sorry I misguided you

Literally no escape
>>
>>36546667

>first date
>do I give up dating

Wtf? Mate there's a lot more of this to come - you haven't experienced your first break up yet, your first fight, she'll say something that hurts you, you'll be humiliated when you have sex for the first time and it's not as good as you thought, what about if she cheats on you? Hell you might even cheat on her, that hurts as well even if it is of your own making.

There's a lot more to come and everyone feels it all at one stage or another, literally 95% of people have been rejected on a second date.
>>
>>36549676
Or you could become a wizard and forego such trivial, mortal pursuits.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.