[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Join an r9k discord a few weeks back. >Lurk a bit, then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1481842875041.jpg (70KB, 1016x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481842875041.jpg
70KB, 1016x1024px
>Join an r9k discord a few weeks back.
>Lurk a bit, then start joining in on banter, decent enough group of dudes to shoot the shit with, play some crappy games with, the works.
>Get to PM'ing with this one guy, very polite and well spoken, always has something interesting to talk about, makes me laugh often.
>Eventually join voicechat to play games with him.
>Female sounding voice.
>Whatever it's probably a femboy, who gives a fuck.
>Have fun stomping pubs, eventually berate "him" for not healing me properly.
>Stutters and fumbles like mad, probably dropping spaghetti all over the place, healing gets even worse.
>After the match leave voice to listen to some tunes, we keep talking in PMs.
>Mentions "he" got horny from being berated and bullied.
>Confesses that "he" is actually a "she" and sends me pics.
>Flat chest and roastie.
>Log off and ignore her for the past week or so.

I can't do it, I don't want to end up with a flatchested roastie and I don't want to be "friends" with a roastie who's thirsty for my dick. Sending me nudes out of the fucking blue is also a red flag like no other. Am I wrong for not being comfortable hanging out with her anymore?
>>
>>36546554
Sending nudes out of the blue shows that she is a whore. Drop her like the trash she is
>>
>>36546554
>yfw women are so shit that when a guy turns out to be a woman it's a problem
>>
File: Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg (53KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg
53KB, 600x440px
>>36546554
Btw, tits are awesome in all shapes and sizes. They just have to be pretty.
>>
>>36546632
Flat isn't pretty anon. If I'm going to commit myself to a single person for god knows how long, I'd like them to actually look female.
>>
Maybe whack off on video with her, but yeah that's shit your friend turned out to be a slutty woman instead of a bro to game with.
it's probably gonna be weird trying to keep playing with her, drama on the horizon
>>
>>36546554
Roasties arent that bad imo, or does it look like a cheese melt ?
>>
>>36547193
Most roasties look like Arby's special. Cheese melt seems a bit over the top even for that, though.
>>
>>36546554
show us the pics man wtf
>>
Shit shit, is this about that girl who posted here some days ago about having a crush on a fellow robot who didn't know she was a roastie?
>>
>>36547903
if its just a small flap aint no worries. and they're always pink and tight in the middle, that what counts.
>>
Post her discord. I'll take her off your hands.
>>
>>36548659
He won't, because she doesn't exist and this story is a work of fiction.
>>
>>36546554
You see this is why robots remain robots.

>not having sex with her and then never speaking to her again

She sounds very submissive if she got "horny" from being berated.

Op is a faggot
>>
>>36548659
>>36549123
Post yours we could jerk off at the same time?
>>
>>36549215
Haha, I'm okay lad. I'm not gay. That is, unless you're a girl. Then I'm 100% gay.
>>
>>36549199
I just wanted a friend you stupid motherfucker. You'd fuck anything with a pulse from the sound of it.
>>
>>36549493
It sounds like you play Overwatch. Do you want someone to play with? I'm a NEET and it's all I play. Reply with your discord info if you want to.
>>
>>36546554
Gross. Red flag there, she was probably just fucking with you anyway. I can't really use discord because i'm too much of a robot to fit in, but I imagine it's fun when you get a bunch of guys in voice to play.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.