[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bet fat and awkward >spend every day, almost all day,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1492790431131.jpg (25KB, 574x568px) Image search: [Google]
1492790431131.jpg
25KB, 574x568px
>bet fat and awkward
>spend every day, almost all day, on /r9k/, sometimes even responding to my own posts out of loneliness
>became temporarily prison gay as a way to cope with loneliness on /r9k/
>old high school DnD friends invite me to game night
>go and it's all couples, even the nastiest neckbeard in the group has a girlfriend
>there's a single girl there, cute and asian
>seems really enthusiastic to talk to me
>I fumble with my words and she notices
>laughs and tells me it's ok
>puts her hand on mine
>by the end of the night she gives me her number and said if I ever wanted to talk don't hesitate
>she texts me the next day
>asked neckbeard high school friend for my number
>she wants to hang out
>"sure we can go to game night together"
>"no, anon, i don't really feel like going. i wanted to do something with you instead"
>we plan to see Kong: Skull Island
>after we go to a place nearby for food
>she insists that we get a huge appetizer because she's hungry "and you must be starving too" after I ate a medium popcorn and drank a whole soda by myself
>not hungry but oblige
>she keeps insisting i should eat more, smiling, reaching out and taking my hand
>by the time my meal comes i feel like im bursting at the seams
>she's extremely happy and asks if she can come back home with me
>panic
>all of my JoJo figures are still out, my dirty clothes are everywhere, and my collection of manga and comics i still need to read are still next to my bed
>say "ok" and we go back to my place
>she asks if she can sleep over
>"ok"
>asks if im hungry and if I want some ice cream
>"uh...sure"
>we go to the store and get two pints of Ben & Jerry's (Everything But The..., and Cherry Garcia)
>go back home and we cuddle on my bed to watch movies
>she asks if she can feed me the ice cream
>i hesitate and say "OK" because i really dont know what to do
>she giggles and begins spooning ice cream into my mouth

1/2
>>
>before I realize what's going on, I finished the first pint and she's moved onto the next
>she hasnt had any ice cream, she's giving it all to me
>suddenly she sets the ice cream down, straddles me in bed, and grabs the ice cream again
>she's grinding up against me while feeding me Cherry Garcia
>tell her im full and i cant eat anymore
>she giggles, puts the ice cream down, and we start making out
>she holds my hand through the whole thing and i lose my virginity to her, laying on top of her as she tells me to put all my weight on her
>start to realize what's going on
>after sex she confesses that she's into big guys and wants to be in a relationship with me
>i tell her I want to be with her too
>a week goes by, and i haven't visited /r9k/ once
>we always go out together, and then have sex that almost always involves food
>she tells me she has a feeding fetish and wants to know if im ok with that
>tell her not really, ive been trying to lose weight
>she breaks up with me the next day
>two days later she's with a different big guy

ok, so for the first time in my life, im actually contemplating suicide. someone fucking help me. i feel like i was just raped. emotionally manipulated, tricked into a relationship, and then got completely fucked over.

i'm numb

2/2
>>
>>36546544
Dude you lost the v card. tick it in the checklist and move on. Being in a relationship is not the default state to exist in.

DnD is better anyways
>>
I genuinely feel bad for you.

>she confesses that she's into big guys
For her.
>>
>the nastiest neckbeard in the group has a girlfriend
I have also visited my uni's DnD/weaaboo-club and I observed this same phenomenon. Maybe I should just kill myself, because I can't score while these fucking childish people can.
>>
>>36546544
>>by the end of the night she gives me her number and said if I ever wanted to talk don't hesitate
>>she texts me the next day

Stopped reading after that. ANother r9k fairytale. First she gives you her number, then she texts you first... Makes sense.
>>
>became temporarily prison gay as a way to cope with loneliness on /r9k/
Once you experience what it's like being the little spoon to a cute guy the "prison" and "temporarily" will go away.
>>
>>36547190
>asked neckbeard high school friend for my number
reading comprehension
>>
That's a fucked up story. To be honest, I'd rather be alone than with a freak like that leading you to am early grave. You can say you're no longer a virgin, so you're already ahead of most of the people here.

Start exercising. 30 minutes of cardio 4 times a week, lift weights (body weight workouts if you can't afford dumbbells), and make improvements to your diet.

Find out what you are made of
>>
>>36547234
I told you I literally stopped reading after that HAHA.
>>
File: 1483538220253.png (806KB, 970x679px) Image search: [Google]
1483538220253.png
806KB, 970x679px
>>36547286
the absolute madman!!!

I thought the extra exclamation points would make this comment original
>>
>>36547286
damn, maybe my mother dropped me when I was a kid
>>
File: IMG_5459.jpg (801KB, 2448x2559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5459.jpg
801KB, 2448x2559px
>mfw face when

The trick would be to not eat ay any other time.
>>
>>36547286
Thanks for the laff

Macarena
>>
this shit is unfair

how come some fat and awkward fuck gets to lose their virginity to a cute girl but i still can't do it

i had this exact same situation with a cute asian girl who seemed interested when talking to me but later on fizzled out and didn't seem interested anymore and it's unfair because i'm not a fat fuck like OP and i try really hard for my appearance and i sitll can't fucking do it
>>
>>36547142
I noticed the same and they were quite QTs, I mean I think I could probably do the same and I'm not fat but tall, I just have no idea where to meet these kinds of shy girls.
>>
>>36546557
>>tell her not really, ive been trying to lose weight
>>she breaks up with me the next day
You better go out there and lose some fucking weight fatty unless you want to have turned away a lover for nothing. You want a beautiful lover? Become what you seek. Demand of yourself what you demand of others.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.