[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 year old on donor list for lung transplant >doctors

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3623.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3623.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
>19 year old on donor list for lung transplant
>doctors find weed in his system
>deny transplant after this
>weed is literally the only known cure for cancer
>doctor tells the kid "I hope your affairs are in order, because you're going to die" as he sits there crying

Holy fuck why are people so stupid. Why are people hating against weed so much? It's literally a cure to like 500+ diseases I'd want some fucking weed too if I had cancer. But alcohol is okay right.

In my 25 years of a horrible existence weed is the ONLY thing that's ever made me not suicidal. The only thing.
>>
>>36546445
i was happy when i saw this in the news today. based doctor denying a lung to some stupid ganja gremlin. if your dumb enough to get high and ruin your lungs from daily pot smoking, fucking deal witht he consequences. you dont deserve new lungs.
>>
>>36546445
>It's literally a cure to like 500+ diseases
This is debatable. There's studies that say it helps cure diseases and other studies that say it does more harm than good.

>weed is the ONLY thing that's ever made me not suicidal
Sounds like an addiction to me. Are you saying you'd kill yourself without weed?
>>
>>36546445
>It's literally a cure to like 500+ diseases

Does this have any merit, or is this bullshit that dudeweedlmaos consistently spout?
>>
>>36546445
>weed is literally the only known cure for cancer
But thats not true
Other cures are actually far more supressed than weed tho
>>
>>36546604

>There is substantial evidence from studies in humans and animal models for a role of the endocannabinoid system in the control of emotional states. Several studies have shown an association between exposure to trauma and substance use. Specifically, it has been shown that there is increased prevalence of cannabis use in post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) patients and vice versa. Clinical studies suggest that PTSD patients may cope with their symptoms by using cannabis. This treatment-seeking strategy may explain the high prevalence of cannabis use among individuals with PTSD. Preliminary studies in humans also suggest that treatment with cannabinoids may decrease PTSD symptoms including sleep quality, frequency of nightmares, and hyperarousal. However, there are no large-scale, randomized, controlled studies investigating this specifically. Studies in animal models have shown that cannabinoids can prevent the effects of stress on emotional function and memory processes, facilitate fear extinction, and have an anti-anxiety-like effect in a variety of tasks. Moreover, cannabinoids administered shortly after exposure to a traumatic event were found to prevent the development of PTSD-like phenotype. In this article, we review the existing literature on the use of cannabinoids for treating and preventing PTSD in humans and animal models. There is a need for large-scale clinical trials examining the potential decrease in PTSD symptomatology with the use of cannabis. In animal models, there is a need for a better understanding of the mechanism of action and efficacy of cannabis. Nevertheless, the end result of the current clinical and preclinical data is that cannabinoid agents may offer therapeutic benefits for PTSD.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27551883
>>
>>36546518
So based basically means "working for the fucking devil" at this point?

>based russian priests
>based guy who kept a 14-year-old girl in an oil drum
>>
>>36546655
Op here. Have advanced levels of ptsd. This is true.
>>
>>36546655
>A drug helps with PTSD and assorted metal disorders
HOLD THE FUCKING PRESSES
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.