[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy that was sectioned for having a psychotic episode here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: 20170425_200416.jpg (795KB, 1577x897px) Image search: [Google]
20170425_200416.jpg
795KB, 1577x897px
Guy that was sectioned for having a psychotic episode here.

Just been transferred to a mental institution. Can only get internet in the yard, so here i am.

Please talk to me everyone here is crazy but not in a robot kind of way but actually scary crazy.
>>
>>36546375
>they let you keep your phone

that's new
>>
>>36546388
They let me keep mine when I was admitted as well. It's not so new.
>>
I can take photos of the inside but can't post them until i come back out and it's a massive hassle

>>36546388

Everyone here seems to have phones. If you're suicidal they take your belt and shoes off but not phone. I mean what are you gonna do with it?
>>
>>36546375
sure OP, w/e i'm bored as fuck anyway

what psychothic ep did you have

what kind of craziness do you have

why is is scary crazy

i want to know what is considered crazy
>>
>>36546412
What actually happens here? I've been assessed twice but they don't tell you shit. I'm in a room 23 hours a day doing nothing.
>>
looks really comfy, hnestly. do they have any vacancies?
>>
>>36546375
That looks depressing as fuck.
Talk them into letting you buy some flowers for that pitiful garden so you can take up gardening.
>>
>>36546449
I was hallucinating and screaming. Don't remember much.

People here talk absolute non sense, like they don't even make sense. Bang their heads on walls. Ask me where their Ferrari is parked at...
>>
>>36546495
You should see the rooms. I've seen cosier jail cells
>>
>>36546513
you seem relatively sane then

do they let you out after they consider you safe, or how does it work?

do caretakers/medics/nurses treat you more normally than others considering you're not a wallheadbanger?

it also sounds like there isn't much to do in there, what do you do for fun? it would be the boredom that would drive me nuts
>>
>>36546666
It's only my first day so i don't know about the others but I've just had some assessments and that's it. We'll see how it goes.

Going back in cuz it's freezing but I'll try come back with some photos of the inside.
>>
>>36546375
>scary crazy

so youre faking then?
>>
>>36546375
I was a security guard at 1 for years I use to get my dick sucked by crazy chicks was cash
>>
>>36546375
nice depressing yard

kill yourself by hitting your head against the bench corner
>>
>>36546868
Nope. I'm not here voluntarily but there's varies degrees of mental health obviously.
>>
OP I know where that is. And I know why it's raining out.
>>
>>36547079
OP I can see the building from my window.
>>
>>36547079
>And I know why it's raining out.
because of the weather?
>>
I have never been involuntarily committed but I was an outpatient at one of these for a couple years. I liked going there. The staff was kind to me. I certainly understand how it would quickly feel like prison if I wasn't allowed to leave though.
>>
>>36547079
Where then?

Original origami
>>
Fuck, if you get internet that doesn't seem like such a bad gig.
>>
>>36546412
>>36546420
I've been to many psych hospitals and three psych residential facilities. I've never once been allowed to keep my phone. The general idea was to keep you away from the outside world and thus keep you away from shit that triggers (for lack of a better word) you.
>>
>>36547115
It's the city.

>>36547172
I am not going to give it away to people on the internet you are breaking security by the way.
>>
Go read George Lincoln Rockwell's How to get out of a Mental Institution pamphlet and you should be fine.
>>
>>36547209
it's raining because it's the city?
>>
>>36546666
Nice get.

Yes this post is in fact original.
>>
Where you at? Posting from 10th floor camh in toronto, what meds you on? At least get some sleeping pills and ativan
>>
OP ARE YOU LISTENING? TRY AND HAVE SEX WITH ONE OF THE CRAZY PEOPLE, YOU CANNOT LEAVE THAT PSYCH WARD UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE SO

EVEN A HAND JOB IS SUFFICIENT

JUST DO IT

THEY ARE TOO FUCKED IN THE HEAD TO REFUSE

FOR THE LOVE OF KEK OP DO IT AND REPORT BACK TO US
>>
>>36547225
Now you know why he's living next to the looney bin.

>>36547338
Nice, am also here in Toronto, senpai.
>>
>>36547192
It's my mobile data and it's about to run out. Plus it also works outside.

>>36547209
Give me the initials of the intuition and I'll take you seriously. Not breaking any rules either.
>>
>>36546375
Besides the fact that there are many crazies, is it comfy? I've been having mild hallucinations for the past year and a half, so if it gets worse I'd probably get admitted.
>>
>>36547388
D.O.G.P.O.U.N.D
>>
>>36547457
Lol wrong sorry anon
>>
>>36547196
Different people are sections for different reasons. I guess someone who smoked too much spice probably wouldn't have their phone confiscated
>>
>>36547338
dumbass you gave it away your messing up security
>>
it seems to be very comfy, like the movie One Flew Over The Cookoo's Nest
>>
>>36547408
what kind of hallucinations?

I've started having weird flashbacks recently that feels like remembering a dream all of a sudden. The details of the "dream" are super foggy though. It normally happens in the morning and when it does I feel dizzy and slightly disoriented for a minurte and get a weird smell in my nostrils. The "flashback" only lasts about a minute but I normally get a headache afterwards and feel a bit shit for the rest of the day, slightly derealized. Anyway I'm pretty sure It's some kind of early onset mental illness. I guess we'll see.
>>
>>36547388
oh, shit then...
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.