[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you faggots skate? Is it a robotic subject? I used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: wut.png (768KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
768KB, 1280x716px
Do any of you faggots skate? Is it a robotic subject? I used to when i was a kid. just bought a cheap board at a department store to get back into it, and i fucking suck, can barely stand on the thing, not like riding a bike at all. it is really comfy to skate alone in an abandoned parking lot with a six pack or something.
>>
>>36546093
skateboards are for fags
get something with a motor
>>
>>36546114
I am HIGHLY offended by this post. I came to share an interest in hopes that other outcasts might also enjoy. I opened myself up and was vulnerable, and you came along and attacked me for no reason. Well, you've ruined my day, and made me even more fearful of trying to connect with people. I hope you feel happy with yourself, you monster
>>
i wanted to skate since i was like 10 and played tony hawks at a friend's place (too poor for own console) My mother bought me a tesco brand skateboard and undermined any attempts to get good at anything I was ever passionate about to keep up control. 16 years later I still can't skate, but I buy a skateboard every couple of years just to ride around town on nice summer days.

I have no friends who skate and for a few months I was able to pop-in into a minibowl. I still can't ollie.

I wish I could quit it, but I guess some addictions just never let you go.
>>
I do bmx
>>
>>36546093
I used to skate back in middle school. I just graduated highschool last year and I bought a cruiser now just to enjoy myself
>>
>>36546476
why would she buy you a skateboard if she was trying to undermine you? or did you mean the quality of the board kept you from getting good?
>>
File: IMG_0114.jpg (155KB, 595x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0114.jpg
155KB, 595x547px
been skating since i was 12 im 19 now. its the only form of exercise i get so its pretty much the only reason im not a fatass
>>
>>36546572
the quality of the board was part of it, but part of the pathology was giving me access to something briefly so the passion develops, then pulling the handbrake as hard as possible to cause whiplash
>>
>>36546612
sorry to hear that. your mom sounds like a dick

>>36546602
chappelle skates?
>>
>>36546093
I used to skate when I was younger and enjoyed it a lot. Then I fell into a pit of depression and had health issues that drove me away.
Now I feel like I can't enjoy or get back into it anymore because skating is for the younger culture and I'm getting too old
>>
I started skateboarding in 2014 at 18 years old. I hate the stereotypes against skateboarding. It's simply a fun way to exercise. That's it. Sure, there are a bunch of edgy teenagers and "young and reckless" people, but a lot of people are calm, mature, and simply enjoy skateboarding. If you like challenging yourself physically and mentally, skateboarding is a good option. It's enjoyable to learn new tricks and analyze what went wrong when attempting them. Landing a new trick is always a good feeling. Don't underestimate the difficulty though. There's a video on YouTube of a guy learning to do a stationary kickflip, and it took him over 5 hours.
>>
Yeah sure I'd love to look like a fucking degenerate breaking my legs on a wheelie board one day.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.