[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post yfw you realized you were God and this entire universe is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1466860319473.png (79KB, 687x688px) Image search: [Google]
1466860319473.png
79KB, 687x688px
I'll start with this.
>>
>>36545271
your whole life is a ride
>>
When I realized OP was a faggot.
>>
>>36545271
Then get off the computer and start worshipping me, faggot. Or feel my wrath!
>>
File: IMG_0044.jpg (162KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
162KB, 764x551px
>>36545271
>to smart too believe I am not God
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>36545271
N-no way; this can't be!
>>
>>36545271
Alright, ill bite. How did you come to the conclusion that you yourself were god and why couldnt the universe be, say, a matrix-esque simulation?
>>
>>36545557
Why would the Universe be a "martixesque" simulation?

It requires the same leap of faith believing in God does.

I think it's pretty telling that you'd believe reality to be a farce.
>>
>>36545589
Stop trying to apply human logic to concepts that are fundamentally outside our realm of understanding, there is no way for anyone on this planet to be conclusively sure that this life isn't a simulation/matrixesque and the outright denial of that possibility makes you look like a fucking retard
>>
>>36545656
>Stop trying to apply human logic to concepts that are fundamentally outside our realm of understanding, there is no way for anyone on this planet to be conclusively sure that God isn't real and the outright denial of that possibility makes you look like a fucking retard
>>
>>36545589
>It requires the same leap of faith believing in god does

But so does believing that you yourself are god.
Perhaps even more so, considering you literally
have to become the epitome of the egocentric to truly believe such a thing.
>>
File: evil-lain.png (771KB, 1520x855px) Image search: [Google]
evil-lain.png
771KB, 1520x855px
> tfw I'm your God and you're all living in my made up world
>>
File: 1466513855627.jpg (40KB, 300x373px) Image search: [Google]
1466513855627.jpg
40KB, 300x373px
>>36545854
>tfw you tell that you are their god, but when people ask you to prove yourself or atleast come with an argument as to why you are correct, but you cant even do that, so you simply ignore them and go back to larping by yourself

An all powerfull overlord indeed...
>>
>>36545973
Holy fuck that was a terribly written post. Please excuse my autism and let me try again at a later date.
>>
there can only be one consciousness and that is god and all forms of it everywhere are god its just that youve put yourself into a simulation with multiple versions of yourself interacting with eachother at the same time and this is all to keep you entertained
>>
It's pretty reassuring to see other people claim they are god. Helps convince myself that I'm not. If you seriously believe that you are god, seek help.
>>
I realized I was a God when I heard of CHIM in the Elder Scrolls universe
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.