[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The most kind souls get the worst treatment How true

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1489948625289.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489948625289.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>The most kind souls get the worst treatment
How true is this statement?
>>
>>36544760
"Kind souls" are usually weak and so are easy targets to exploit.
>>
>>36544795
This is true but shouldn't humans look out for each other?
Don't they see the value of someone who won't betray them?
>>
>>36544760
if you are an americuck it is 100% accurate
>>
File: 1491399665021.jpg (42KB, 482x338px) Image search: [Google]
1491399665021.jpg
42KB, 482x338px
>>36544760
"Kind soul" is just a statement used by parents to comfort their weak sons.

>"My son is such a kind heart, he never gets into fights, he's so polite and smart. He's just searching for the right girl"

If that's you, consider suicide .
>>
>>36545176
are people nicer in europe?
ive heard they are complete dicks to outsiders
>>
File: Jared-Leto-Joker-selfie.jpg (61KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
Jared-Leto-Joker-selfie.jpg
61KB, 800x999px
>>36545231
this desu
who /madman/ here
>>
>>36545231
I constantly get into fights with people who are dicks
I beat a kid over the head with a three hole punch in high school and put him into the hospital for days
I think kindness begets kindness and hatred begets hatred, and the fucker had it coming
>>
>>36545251
im from finland they at least try to tell you as a child be nice, to your friends and treat people as you want to be treated. but i doubt here that kids get bullied less than in america. dick to outsiders is true except for women who suck swedish and spanish and somalian cock like its the holy grail
>>
>>36545303
>swedish and somalian dick
redundant
>>
>>36544760
It's true. Kindness is considered weakness.

Look at Jesus. He helped poor and sick people and what did he get? He got fucking crucified.
>>
>>36545231

Yeah thats true but people who hate kind people (like you) generally are just trying to justify their own rotten character and bad actions as "doing nothing wrong". I dont really care if you have no morals/ethics , but at least dont mask it as something else, own up to it
>>
File: FvbUkY5.png (651KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FvbUkY5.png
651KB, 664x1000px
i think its wrong. im a huge fucking asshole and i get treated like shit.

unless the original statement doesnt say anything about assholes also getting the worst treatment.

also god hates me because he knows i will replace him one day
>>
>>36545986
hate begets hate bud hate to break it to you
im more concerned about kindness getting stomped on ritualistically
>>
>>36545606
We'd all be better off if everyone was kind, but thats a pipe dream
The naive, the beautiful, the good get gutted in our world
What does that say about our humanity?
There are so many good people out there, but there are much more who are not, who look to take advantage of any situation, both rich and poor
Our collective soul is tainted, and perhaps a cleansing is required
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.