[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jogging is really satisfying, you should try it. I'm straight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 5ff99b4303dc5c3000cb6d39152979b8.jpg (223KB, 786x1100px) Image search: [Google]
5ff99b4303dc5c3000cb6d39152979b8.jpg
223KB, 786x1100px
Jogging is really satisfying, you should try it.

I'm straight but it makes me figure lithe enough that I get a boner looking in the mirror when I don't have a shirt on.
>>
>>36544438
>TIL of the word lithe and it's meaning
Thanks op
>>
>jog 3 times a week
>bodyshape and weight haven't changed at all
I'm fitter than I've ever been my entire life and I still look disgusting.
>>
>Used to jog and do squats
>Was anal about using proper form and not overdoing it because I wanted to avoid injuries
>Frequently iced my joints if anything felt slightly amiss, would take extra rest days as necessary
>Have absolute shit knee genetics
>End up hurting one knee while exercising, go on crutches
>Shifting weight onto the other leg all the time fucked up my other knee
>Been in a wheelchair for over a month now

Never again. I'm so jealous of fucking chads that can run all the time and be fine.
>>
>>36544644
>3 times a week
I wonder why
>>
>>36544644
>bike 9 miles between work 6 days a week for the past month
>have only gotten fatter
>>
>>36544745
I have a similar story and had to stop lifting weights. I can still run, thankfully.
>>
>>36544438
You should post a pic desu, I need some inspiration. Also how long have you been jogging?
>>
I want to be lithe. How do I get into jogging? I don't do any kind of exercise at all
>>
I should be starting to go jogging again now that i'm finished with my current assignment. I want to start doing sprints too.
>>
>>36544438
I run regularly too, it's great for relieving stress and feels good afterwards. It also gets me out of the house and it's a nice hobby in general.
>>
>>36545888
There is a guide called couch to 5k, you should be able to find it on google.
>>
Jogging on concrete damages joints overtime, you're much better off riding a bike
>>
>>36545920
What if I'm too out of shape for couch to 5k
>>
>>36544438
>I'm straight
Yeah because getting a boner looking at yourself in the mirror is not gay at all. Is it fuck.
>>
>>36544745
try biking
>>
I'm doing the couch to 5k program, but not because I'm trying to give myself a boner with trap aesthetics. I actually want to put on weight eventually. I'm just want to increase my general fitness and endurance.
>>
>>36544745

I've recently started lifting and my knees seem fine. My groin hurts like hell though. I'm trying yoga to improve flexibility/mobility and strengthen stabilizing muscles.
>>
>>36546635
ok, i suggest just walking for a few weeks then, easy does it
>>
Will jogging help me pass as a girl or will it make me more muscular
>>
>>36548435
it will make you better at jogging
>>
Currently nursing a possible stress reaction on my Posterior Tibialis
I could run on it if I needed but I should to put a halt on my training for a bit and take some Calcium and Vitamin D supplements for a couple weeks

Came at the worst damn time to; I'm in the middle of talks with a recruiter.
Hopefully I'm square by the time DEP begins or even when I'd ship but it's hard to say
>>
It's a great way to ruin your knees, even if you aren't fat. Make sure you use proper form.
I prefer cycling.
>>
>>36544438

>all those kneelets complaining about fucking up tgeir legs

Lmao, I have been running all my life and also played basketball for a long time, my legs are absolutely fine. You faggots probably do not eat properly and already suffer from osteoporosis like some granny. A human should be able to handle that stress on his joints.
>>
>>36549158
>actual tranny with osteoporosis
Does that mean running is not for me
>>
>>36549294

Who knows, if you have osteoporosis you will get your shit snapped by something eventually. If you want to run, you should do it. See for yourself if you can handle it.
>>
>>36549294
>>36549383
Or maybe he should ask his doctor about running instead of just winging it.
>>
>>36544438
>>36544438
I once say two men jogging in the woods.
They where jogging really close to one another,
but the funny thing was that they weren't moving forward.
>>
File: 1492073798269.jpg (14KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1492073798269.jpg
14KB, 600x338px
>skinnyfat with minor gyno
So do I cut off my belly fat and then lift? Right now I'm just eating better, jogging and lifting dumbbells every day. Will any certian exercises make my gyno look worse?
>>
>>36549938
Gyno is pretty uncontrollable. Losing fat will definitely help though if it's a minor case. What you are doing now sounds like it will work.
>>
>>36549985
Thats relieving. I'm just a bit self conscious about taking my shirt off or wearing tight shirts.
>>
>>36544644
>3 times a week
Coward
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.