[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots I'm freaking out, I'm in a class where I need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1943.jpg (66KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1943.jpg
66KB, 846x846px
Robots I'm freaking out, I'm in a class where I need at least a B in and I just took the third exam before the final and bombed on it which dropped my grade from a 86 to a 72. For me to get a B in this class I'll need to get a 98 on the final. If I don't get a B in this class I'm kicked out of my program, fuckkkkk I'm scared
>>
>>36543793
Have you tried putting in some effort?
If you have, maybe you are just dumb.
Maybe try something else?
>>
>>36543793
just drop out faggot college is a waste especially if you're barely passing
>>
>>36543793
What's the class, dummy?
>>
Talk to your teacher about whether or not it's possible for you to get a B.
It's their job to help you with that shit, if you can theyll tell you what you have to do
If it's not possible then there's no use freaking out about it
>>
>>36543793
>98 on a final to raise grade by a few percents from 72
Final isn't worth shit or you're a clapistani?
>>
>>36543793
Is your class Logic and Proofs?
>>
>>36543854
>>36543883
Computer organizations, computer science. I already passed the other classes I need a B and this is my last one.
>>
>>36543868
I'm just scared man, my dad won't take it well and I won't know what to do with my life
>>36543875
Worth 30%
>>
>>36543936
98 would give you an A- (80%).
So I guess you must be a clapistani.
>>
>>36543971
What does clapistani mean
>>
>>36544021
American. I think a few other country follow that system where 90% is an A- as oppose to just 80%.
>>
idk how your classes work but maybe you could ask if there's extra credit? So you'd have some more leeway on the final
>>
>>36544050
Oh yeah I am, sorry
>>
OP here since I might have to drop out of engineering after wasting 5 years can anyone give me some alternatives?
>>
>>36543912
Why did you do so poorly? Did you forget to study?
>>
>>36544105
>has to drop out after 5 years because of 1 C.
You're not telling us the whole story, dummy. Just how long have you been fucking up?
>>
>>36544121
I honestly don't know, I did study and I answered every question. I'm going to go in and see what I got wrong but I don't think I'd do that bad. At least a 75 or something

>>36544140
I went to community college and I followed their plan for transferring to computer science, problem is is that there were no programming classes in it so I was a little behind on the core prgrommaning classes. Add in the fact that I have felt no drive and hate myself, idk man it's probably cause I'm stupid
>>
>>36544061
That's what I'm going to try for, but I'm expecting the worse
>>
>>36543793
Where you talking to friends about this yesterday? I know someone who has this problem. >->
>>
>>36545094
I don't have any friends, what happened to them?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.