[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit you guys. I live in Seoul or something, and there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: funny meme guy.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
funny meme guy.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Holy shit you guys.

I live in Seoul or something, and there are jets flying above my house right now. Something isn't right. Yesterday I heard a radio announcement warning me that like next Wednesday (or around then), "the white will fall". What the fuck?
And then this morning an army guy came to my for and said "you're going to fucking die soon" and then he left. Something is deeply wrong.

For the past month, I've felt it coming. It's like I can sense that something bad is going to happen, I can feel it in my very bones. I don't know what, but I'm not looking forward to this coming Thursday.

The evidence is piling up too. My brother works at an investment bank. Last month, he just off and left for an entire week with his family down to Florida (or some other tropical place if you are in Florida already). Didn't say anything. I think he knows what's going to happen, and just got things mixed up and got out of town last month instead of this week. Something is definitely going to happen on Friday, I've never been more sure of anything.

And there have been so many military exercises lately. The military base I live near has had military men and navy seals flowing in and out for the last few months, as if they're preparing for something. I went out there with my camera the other day to get evidence for the big happening on Saturday, but they wouldn't let me inside. Something big is definitely up for Sunday.

Finally though, the biggest sign that something isn't right is that earlier this week, I awoke to flashing lights and sound. Everyone shuffled out of the building, and I heard some people whispering something about an oven. Are they preparing to put us into gas chambers?

I'm shaking and scared. I don't know what's going to happen Monday, but I suggest that you all buy water filters and get out of the big cities now. I'm leaving out to the woods.
>>
>I live in Seoul or something
Shit tier bait
>>
>>36543260
Did you even read the rest
>>
>>36543452

Yeah. "Shit tier" is being generous.
>>
>>36543226
This is realIy stupid.
>>
>>36543226
Russia + America against North Korea? Are you retarded?
>>
>>36543226
You should have typed this in broken english. Then somebody might have believed
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.