[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a girl asked me to go to mcdonald's with her tomorrow, I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1493038397884.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1493038397884.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
a girl asked me to go to mcdonald's with her tomorrow, I thought she was joking and said yes but it turned out to be serious.

What do?
>>
>>36543107
Make her take you somewhere nicer. If she balks at paying, walk. Smile.
>>
>>36543107
well go to mcdonalds with her. or is there something we should know ?
>>
>>36543295
yes op is a homersexual
>>
>>36543107
Get a Big Mac. Originallywally
>>
>>36543107
squirt ketchup on her
>>
>>36543107
Well you go obviously. And don't order chicken tendies or nuggers.
>>
>scheduling a trip to McDonalds

TOP KEK
>>
If she's not a fat roastie that's obviously using you, then YOU PAY for the food. Being a cheapo won't allow you to escape r9k
>>
>>36543107
>scheduling a trip to Micky D's

KEK
>>
>>36543428
>if mlady isn't using you, make sure she uses you. Mladies love nice guys.
Surely once you flash that crisp $5, she'll recognize your value and blow you in the dining area.
>>
>>36543633
Fives are only worth a hand job these days. He needs to flash a Hamilton to get a blowie.
>>
>>36543428
That's what the fucking roastie hamplanet wants, she'll just eat 50$ worth of junk food on OP's expense
>>
>>36543428
You are such a white knight faggot, jesus christ
>>
File: 1466881742160.jpg (49KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1466881742160.jpg
49KB, 500x498px
mcdonalds date threads never get old
>>
>>36543819
Not him but i agree he should pay. Act alpha. He'll soon find out if she's a gold digger. First sign GTFO
>>
>>36543819
ANY thread about fast food is comfy as fuck.

Especially ones about people experiences, customer or wagie. Drive through also

Someone please make a thread about this, something catchy as I'm too unorginal
>>
>>36543398
Everyone likes chicken nuggets and they can get a box of 20 to share. Don't listen to this dumbass OP
>>
>>36543107
Go with her if you want to eat McDonald. Just pay for yourself. Let her cover her share. Also don't focus on her. Just enjoy your meal.
>>
>>36544023
Kek this advice

You do know he can go on his own if he is to focus on his food so much.

Dr fag
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.