[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this guy is a rapist pedo who ran off with a kid >he has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3622.jpg (106KB, 1143x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3622.jpg
106KB, 1143x1000px
>this guy is a rapist pedo who ran off with a kid
>he has a full hairline
>I'm a nice person who couldn't even hurt a fly
>my hairline is gone at 22

What the fuck. There's definitely no god. If there was I wouldn't be suffering more than everyone else who is more evil than me.
>>
>>36543076
I hope you aren't talking about the guy in your pic, because he does not have a nice hairline
he's balding
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp7776882.jpg (23KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp7776882.jpg
23KB, 450x320px
>>36543076
>there is no god because of my petty inadequacies

Maybe you deserve all the bad things that happen to you because you were bad in a past life.
>>
>>36543138
We'll you know what I mean. He's in his 50s and his hair is definitely not what you're average person would call balding

>>36543146
Good things happen to bad people. No god.
>>
>>36543076
That's evidence of god anon. You assume god is a good person.
>>
>>36543242
Well then god is Satan

You're actually probably right

Would make sense why the blacks are more religious than whites
>>
>balding

that is THE WORST thing that can happen to a teenager, literally ruined my life (i'm over 20 now)

>inb4 le shave it off bruh xD
I look like a kid face wise and don't have a super chad chin or jaw or anything
>>
>>36543138
I'd be weary of any man in their 40s without a receding hair line.
>>
>>36543417
Exactly. God gave us this curse. For no reason.

>>36543465
Why
>>
File: uhh.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
uhh.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>all thickhairfags are very often manlets

::thinking::
>>
>>36543076
well my body mass is 9%, have abs, nice frame but am 6ft
Every second person on the street who has girly hips is fat or extremely un proportional happens to be at least 6 3"
Fuck me
>>
>>36543522
>thick hair
>tall
>autism ruins it all
>hahaha just unlearn your autism bruh
Life is suffering.
>>
>>36543522
>tfw manlet
>tfw balding at 20
>>
>>36543076
My sides you are salty as FUCK SON haha, you are mad becuase that 50yo ugly man can still pull 15 yo chicks?
>>
>>36543076
>pedophile rapist
>consenting 15-year-old girl
>>
>>36543479
If a man has a perfect hair line in their 40s they are either:

A. extremely low test medical condition
B. extremely vain and used some treatment or plugs.
C. They are not actually a man!
>>
>>36543583
No it's because I don't have fucking hair YOU RETARD
>>
>>36543585
>she's 2 year old but she just said her first word and it was "yes"
Lolbertarians get off my tawainese crossdressing forum REEEEE
>>
>>36543609
What about brad Pitt and George Clooney
>>
>You're balding and look like a whack
>Meanwhile Chad goes with the buzzcut
>>
>>36543649
So you think people who have made millions of dollars and their appearance is important part of their carrier aren't vain???
>>
>>36543624
>Girl with pubic hair, boobs and libido
>Likes an older man
>They run off to get married
>This is bad because 130 years ago some feminist said it was bad
>>
>>36543722
Prove me wrong, a lot of the time its younger men that sperg out about age cap relationships because they feel cheated.
>>
>>36543186
>>36543348
>>36543479

Holy fuck dude, you cant just assume there is no god simply because good things happen to bad people, perhaps there is no benevolent god, or perhaps this is only a test that gode made, and he will punish or reward us according to our deeds. There could be a thousand different reasons why good things happen to bad people. We simply dont know.
>>
>>36543836
Typical religious side stepping

G-gods not fake. He's just a monster that's secretly not a monster. Ok
>>
>>36543076
Your grasp of any serious religion is woeful, at best.
>>
File: IMG_0617.jpg (32KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0617.jpg
32KB, 236x236px
girls go for bad boys not baldbois
>>
>>36543722
So nothing wrong with an 60 year old fucking a 12 year old?
>>
File: pls.png (642KB, 587x437px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
642KB, 587x437px
this much hair is on my bed every morning when i wake up, and its even worse when i take a bath

i lost like 3 times the recommended 100 strains a day amount

should i just end it
>>
>>36543417
>I look like a kid face wise and don't have a super chad chin or jaw or anything

Yeah, that's why you have to grow a beard too. Even a scraggly pube beard looks better than nothing.

Sorry, but trust me I'm in the same boat (balding since 17) and the shaved head + beard combo is literally your only option.
>>
He had her nice and groomed. Why didn't he just wait a couple years for her to turn legal?

Actually knew a girl who had a thing for her 28 year old science teacher. Showed up at his place and kissed him when he answered the door right after she graduated. They were together for 3 years.
>>
I choose the hypothetical that God just hates you.
>be God
>hard day of creating universes, destroying universes, balancing reality.
>get home, deal with shitty son who keeps talking about his "super-awesome" stepdad, Joe.
>"Joe has a boat! Joe can do 1000 push ups! Joe bought me Beyblades! I want to live with Joe and mom!"
>this before I even get a beer.
>Kid goes in room, slams door, Tupac plays loudly.
>nestle in to chair. Turn on Godflix.
>scan and find under "recommendations".
>Serial Killer? Nah. Libtard on some March? Nah. Hillbilly protesting at abortion clinic? Nah.
>then I see him.
>anon
>he's so unbelievably weak and stupid; crying that some ugly girl I designed in the 80s rejected his advances. What a neet.
>what should I do? Cat aids? Cancer of the dick? Paralyzed by a shipment of dildos...?
>My attention starts to disappear then I see it - he's got great hair!
>boom - male pattern baldness.
>God, I love myself.
>I fast forward a few years, watch the hair fall in patches, rewind, slowmo...
>all the people giggling at him, the promotions he misses, the horrible women he's forced to sleep with because of his awful, bald head.
>I finally watch the end - living in a bachelor apartment, sitting in the tub, shotgun into hos open mouth, bald head glistening with nervous sweat.
>he pulls the trigger.
>next day, I inspire a chemist to finally link some cheap, stupid heart medication that doesn't work to curing baldness.
>fuck you, anon.
>God is good.
>>
>>36543901
If she's consenting and has reached puberty, what's the deal?
>>
>>36544059
You're fucked in the head, that's the deal.
>>
>>36543901
12 is a far step from 15. Every single year during those times counts. If she were 16 she could have had sex with him completely legal in many states, Europe, Mexico, etc

You guys are either underaged or forgot what high school girls are like
>>
>>36543949
you look like a pretty attractive chingchongbingbong no homo
>>
>>36543901
Do they both want to do it? Do they take precautions against pregnancy and STDs? If so, I see nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>36543620
Then go for easier women like he did or wear a toupee.
>>
>>36543949
why don't you cut your hair shorter for some time?
it might help you
>>
>>36543949
Eat green veggies, eat red meat, dont let hair too oily, dont let it too dry, wash it per 2days. Dont tie it too tight and oftenly, dont tie them when sleep, dont brush too much, only when needed to be sleek af, the other time, just brush it with fingers when it's still wet (after washing them), dont get stressed out, stress triggers falling even worse.

I've been there. Now it's much better, still falling but not as crazy as it used to be.
>>
File: bibib.png (756KB, 773x379px) Image search: [Google]
bibib.png
756KB, 773x379px
>be receding from the age of 16
>been using a topical finasteride/minoxidil formulation since late december
>so far have tiny hairs growing on hairline but also all over the forehead

pretty sure the forehad hairs will disappear but will i make it on the hairline find out next time on dragonbald z
>>
>>36544474
I don't give a FUCK about girls. I. Want. Hair.
>>
>>36543465
...I guess I should be happy with my parent's genes. They're nearing 60 and could easily pass for 40 in all regards.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.