[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugh, it's literally that easy guys, why don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7693.jpg (148KB, 1242x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7693.jpg
148KB, 1242x825px
Ugh, it's literally that easy guys, why don't you have a gf yet???
>>
>pretend to be my dead father in a grave yard
At first I thought she was just an airhead roastie but now idk
>>
>>36542751
>bend your back over and impress me and I may give you short term access to my vagina that I may revoke at any time
>>
>>36542770
Shes making a joke referencing phantom of the opera
all the stuff she talks about was shit the phantom did
>>
>>36542922
I can't believe no one got that.
>>
>>36542922
>>36543045
Anybody who's watched the movie would no.
I guess nobody on /r9k/ likes this stuff
>>
Men:

>"maybe later, I'm playing against pantheon top lane."
>>
THE PHAAAANTOM OF THE OPERA IS THERE
INSIDE YOUR MIND
>>
i guarantee you shes fat, ugly, or both
>>
File: 2017-03-20.jpg (14KB, 306x408px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-20.jpg
14KB, 306x408px
>>36542751
>find a mannequin that looks like me and dress it
>>
File: 1430106788662.png (572KB, 603x731px) Image search: [Google]
1430106788662.png
572KB, 603x731px
>tfw past the point of no return
>>
>>36542922
How do you remember that shit? I've seen like 2 or 3 different versions of that film and I remember nothing at all about it.
At first it just sounded like she wanted to have some guy stalk her and do a bunch of weird things to try and earn her affection so the crazy talk sounded sort of reasonable in that context
>>
>>36543319
i read "burn down the opera house" and googled the dad thing and boom, poto
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.