[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my oneitis is anorexically thin, am i weird? also: we made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1493067507842.jpg (117KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
1493067507842.jpg
117KB, 500x564px
my oneitis is anorexically thin, am i weird?

also: we made eye contact last week

oh and: we engaged in conversation too
>>
Feed her ;)
original
>>
>>36542725
>the girl I like has a mental disorder
Okay, glad you can see past that and are still attracted to her

>am i weird
What? Who cares? If everybody replied with yes your weird what would that achieve?

I'm happy about the eye contact and conversation, that's literally the only thing that matters in your post. What did you talk about? Did she seem interested in you?
>>
I don't like to encourage thinspo, but she's /effay/.

Tbh.
>>
>>36542878
>>the girl I like has a mental disorder
>Okay, glad you can see past that and are still attracted to her

i'm still not sure whether she really does have anorexia or she just has very very very convenient metabolism. She made self-depricating jokes about her weight, which doesn't sound very anorexic.

>What did you talk about?

superficial shit like her being vegetarian
>>
>>36542725
You should ask her out, fampai. I mean the odds are in your favor. Since she seems to think she's so ugly, fat and disgusting that she is literally starving herself to death, she will probably agree to date you once she finds out someone actually likes her and accepts her 'despite' her looks.

Hard to get better odds than that. Really, go for it.
>>
>>36542725
pls dont do the same as I did and ruin ur chance with your oneitis with your autism

she asked if she could come over, she rated me 9/10, even said she would have no prob kissing me
And all I did was spill spaghetti all the time
>>
>>36543349
What's the point in having a oneitis if you're not gonna make a move if you know you at least have a chance? Watching from a distance forever isn't worth anything.
>>
>>36543384
nono make a move 100%
but work on social skills or something before you do
>>
>>36543400
Ah. Good suggestion. After all, there won't be any do-overs.
>>
>>36543418
yes, you only have 1 chance really
but maybe if you are very lucky and she is still single 3-5 years after u fail your chance then u can try again
>>
>>36543384
>What's the point in having a oneitis if you're not gonna make a move

thats the whole point right?
>>
>>36542725
you did good anon but this >>36543179
>>
>>36542979
>Actually having serious problems in life
>Being self-aware enough to joke about it

She seems pretty good anon, you should try to talk to her more. Meaby even ask her out one day.
>>
>>36542725
Just feed her make her a belly gf
>>
>>36542725
skinny girls are the best.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.