[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grandfather was 16 when he fought in war >I'm 22

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: rzul.jpg (43KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
rzul.jpg
43KB, 500x484px
>grandfather was 16 when he fought in war
>I'm 22 and afraid of going outside and talking to people

Maybe it's true that we are just pussy generation and people were harder back then?
>>
Nah, its just you.

and me ;_;
>>
>>36542548
Nationalism and seeing all your friends going to fight is a huge motivator
>>
>>36542584
Stop making a pussy club without me!
>>
>>36542597
Also conscription, depending on where OP's grandfather is from he could have easily have been forced at gunpoint to go fight.
>>
>>36542548
Na you are just a little faggot, first paid job I was 12, military 17, retired at 30 3 years ago, try and man up a bit?
>>
>>36542661
>And now I browse r9k
?
>>
>>36542661
>still on r9k
you almost made it lad
>>
>>36542661
>retiring after 13 years
Why didn't you just finish up the other 7 to get the full retirement
>>
>>36542548
Nah they weren't better than you homie they just lived in an enviorment that required you to have those emotions because that's what was needed to succeed if you were to be born during the 90s you would have the same mental toughness and if your grandpa was born during this year he would of been a pussy
>>
>>36542681
>>36542682
It is funny but I like 4chan, I know lots of people my age that lurk and post

>>36542685
Medical retired, cant complain on the pay 100% VA and SSDI
>>
>>36542746
How old are you ?
Orifgwinsn
>>
>>36542661
I made it 11 years before I got a medical senpai, I miss being in but I hate working so I'll just keep collecting my money, I also have a SSDI case pending how long was yours?
>>
>>36542620
>>36542597

Neither nationalism or conscription, he was in resistance in German-occupied Europe.
>>
>>36542746
Im a 22 year old cuck with no future should I join the military? I also have some mental issues that aren't documented i dont want to be a neet because I feel that will make me into even more of a nutt job
>>
>tfw would have an easier time shooting at people in a war than talking to girls
>>
>>36542765
33 I'm glad I didn't find this place when I was in highschool its pretty toxic

>>36542791
I hated my job and most of the people so it was a love hate relationship.. start to finish it was about 2 years? I got denied twice and had to get a laywer even though I had years of medical records just keep trying M8
>>
>>36542809
I think you def should, advice go Air Force do medical or computer shit and g2g, as long as your mental health is good now I dont see any problem unless you are BPD or some shit?
>>
>>36542809
Dif robro but why not you don't have anything to lose and everything to gain?
>>
>>36542844
I'm at about a year just a long wait thanks for info
>>
>>36542809
>I also have some mental issues that aren't documented

How bad? Because if you've got crippling depression or something maybe it's not a good idea for you to be around so many guns. That's why I don't go to family gatherings in Texas anymore, way too tempting.
>>
>>36542938
You are right just depends on what he has, jesus man yoj talking about shooting up ya family or just suck starting a 9mm?
>>
>>36542765
>he cant add
>>
>>36542985
>jesus man yoj talking about shooting up ya family or just suck starting a 9mm?

Lol, just killing myself. I've got no beef with my family.
>>
>>36542938
Liking traps is not a disorder senpai, now if you want to be a trap thats a dif thing..
>>
>>36543049
Either way its fucked M8 lol
>>
>>36543050
Traps? What are you talking about?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.