[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to know that even if you even do find a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

How does it feel to know that even if you even do find a girl who'll settle for you, she'll still have those moments of disappointment where she regrets the fact that you aren't the hot guy she knew in High School?
>>
If fucking sucks what do you think
>>
>>36542460
Right back at you

originalfampai
>>
And I'll have those moments of disappointment where I regret the fact that she isn't the hot girl I knew in high school.
>>
File: 1490558632032.png (133KB, 1904x274px) Image search: [Google]
1490558632032.png
133KB, 1904x274px
>>36542460
m8, I'm no hymen no diamond at this point, and I've already resigned myself to dying alone.
>>
>>36542460
I bet they had fucking hot sex all night after this
Fuck I just want to be a chad bull that women crave the cock of
>>
If people peak in high school then they lead shitty lives.
>>
>>36542525

You put yourself in the level of emotional maturity as that of a woman?
>>
>>36542551

>He never had a high school romance

There's a difference between peaking and just flat out missing out
>>
>>36542847
Its just what people do, dipshit. Except for you. I'm sure you never fantasize about anything.
>>
Why do robots always end up thinking about hot chads whenever they think about sex
>>
>>36542899
Because that's what the girl is thinking about
>>
>>36542899

Because chads are the only ones having sexy times
>>
>>36542460
This image infuriates me beyond belief
>>
>>36543914

Why? Let other people be happy, bot, don't be a fucking dick
>>
>>36542460
How does it know for females to know that even if they do date guys like us we secretly wish they were 2d animated family members. That's an even bigger regret
>>
>>36543914
What? Chad and Stacy deserve eachother.
>>
>>36542460
Nicole kidman in Eyes Wide Shut kind of haunts me
>>
File: IMG_0557.jpg (31KB, 466x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0557.jpg
31KB, 466x422px
>>36544091

>I have hauntingly low standards
>>
>>36542460

>There are people born after 2000 having sex right now
>>
>>36544289
praying your're a girl, i might have a chance at getting at gf
>>
File: BenjaminButton.png (992KB, 1098x830px) Image search: [Google]
BenjaminButton.png
992KB, 1098x830px
That's just nostalgia, besides high school sports is a lot of bullshit. People care way to much about politics as opposed to winning which isn't everything, its the only thing. Besides people change even after college.
>>
>>36545272
Yo wtf is that
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.