[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright faggots, you want to know why 4channers hate reddit browsers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0140.png (139KB, 555x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.png
139KB, 555x664px
alright faggots, you want to know why 4channers hate reddit browsers?

>Reddit is a shit site design
Reddit is designed to promote conformity of opinions by design. Go into a thread, you see the top upvoted comments, which usually aren't even good, just the first comments made. You circlejerk over them, adding comments that go largely unseen. For comments that trigger extra fedora tipping, you can PAY reddit to have it highlighted by Reddit gold. Discussion is shit too. Threads never usually go into more than 6-8 levels, because that requires clicking from the main comments page. you can't tag multiple posts at once. not to mention that posts with -10 votes go hidden by default, ensuring the circlejerk remains.

>Redditors are boring
Redditors are mostly normalfags. They mostly fit in and assimilate to society. No pissjugs, no cumjars, no shitsocks. They only speak of these things ironically, they would never do it. These boring posters bring nothing to 4chan, and drive away actually interesting people. If I wanted to see some shit about some normalfag's relationship problems I'd go to reddit or facebook. If I wanted to look at shitty memes I'd go to 9fag or ifunny. 4chan has been for weirdos and weebs.

>Reddit attracts the bottom of the barrel retards
Reddit, and it's obsession with stupid fucking internet karma points, leads to posting of screencaps to reddit. This draws clueless faggots to 4chan. They ask for sauce on /a/ and get indignant when they are told to lurk more, saying "dude just tell me the source," unaware that they are driving the quality of the content down when you have to ask for sauce every 5 posts. They post "how do unlock iphone I found" and other tech support shit threads to /g/. t_d redditors ask "why you so racist?" on /pol/, claim any racism is from /pol/. They draw clueless retards to r9k looking for the latest tendie memes. they have no concept of "board culture" (a phrase I haven't heard in years).
>>
File: worain.png (18KB, 311x355px) Image search: [Google]
worain.png
18KB, 311x355px
>>36542345
It's been September for over 20 years at this point, jesus christ. Imageboard culture has already been dead for around a decade, now. It's really depressing when I think about it, the site we're posting on is a rotten corpse so infested with normalfaggots and redditors that they've become the majority. I have nowhere else to go so I keep posting on here, but when I think about the fact that we'll literally never go back to early/mid 2000s internet I get a heavy feel.
>>
File: 1466887472022.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466887472022.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>36542345
You seem to have put a lot of time into this post. Here's a (you) :)
>>
It's funny because reddit hate so much 4chan that they have a r:4chan; 8c and 7c subreddit on their website.
>>
Who gives a fuck, in a broader sense why are you comparing people you don't know to people you don't know?

I use reddit to keep up with my news on my interests, I don't really give a shit about the comments that for some reason you seem to be glued to. Just read a post and come talk about it on 4chan then if they're all too retarded for you.
>>
>>36543012
>Who gives a fuck
Me.
>>
>>36543078
Well you got me there, goodnight anon.
>>
File: 1460115589005.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1460115589005.png
30KB, 657x527px
im just here for good greentext stories to post to reddit
>>
somethingawful.com is better then both sites desu
>>
>>36543241
>SA is still a thing
>there are still people paying to use it
>>
Those fucking retards at t_d aren't even using the tendie meme properly.
>>
>>36542345
I still go on reddit for The_Donald and the Writing Prompts subreddit.
>>
>4channers

You're part of the problem, scum
>>
>>36543772
>I still go on reddit for The_Donald
Could you explain why? r_td is awful. They censor any anti-Trump opinions, but on the flip side if you go full /pol/ they will ban you or call you a shill. It's a pure echochamber of Trump circlejerking.
>>
File: 1477033018654.png (106KB, 1250x527px) Image search: [Google]
1477033018654.png
106KB, 1250x527px
>>36543213
This is going to hurt me more than you Helper.
>>
shadowban/censorship
>>
>>36542345
to be fair, the niglets who always "kys" in my trap threads are fucking /pol/ as shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.