[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys cope with being hideous? Do you guys bottle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Cover.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
How do you guys cope with being hideous?

Do you guys bottle it up, do you make jokes about it to make yourself feel better, do you cry until you can't, how do you guys do it?
>>
File: 1476291080363.png (262KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1476291080363.png
262KB, 785x757px
https://youtu.be/QeYEsaydrtI

This song desu
>the I keep trying
>>
I fap and eat the jizz
>>
>>36542314
But there are a few really good songs
>>
File: why.png (54KB, 395x180px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
54KB, 395x180px
>>36542500
why'd u delete this
>>
There is no objective form of hideous.

Ugly men in prison have women write to them and get in relationships with them.

You may think the phrase "There is someone out there for everyone" is sappy optimistic bullshit, and you are so cynical that you think no one thinks you are attractive. The truth is that you are not ugly, your problem is you give up trying to find the women that think you are attractive, you give up too early and they never see you.
>>
>>36542314
I stay isolated and indoors as much as possible. This shit is just the worst.
>>
>>36542570
You are absolutely correct, the perfect women does exist for me. However, I am not the perfect man for that women.
>>
I make jokes about it and then contemplate suicide for a few moments
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.