[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever feel like all your doing in life is what other people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ISTAYNOIDED.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ISTAYNOIDED.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
You ever feel like all your doing in life is what other people tell you to do and that you're just jerking everyone off so that they feel happy?
>>
>>36542148
pussy ass nig
>>
>>36542148
Why is that guy always crying
>>
>>36542769
Too many hoes in his meal
>>
>>36542829

Asking him how he motherfuckin' feels.
>>
I feel like a shell, like I'm in my head just watching my body. I don't really care about anything anymore, just trying to live a quiet life
>>
Spend 20+ years in school so you can work all day and be able to afford more than just living expenses. Now you're too tired to cook, exercise, socialize, and do anything other than use a computer.
>>
>>36543674
high end jobs pay better because they require higher workloads/skillsets/stress/responsibilities/risk taking. the idea that rich people can just relax and get paid out the ass is a poorfag communist delusion. you get paid for what you do, not for what you went to school for.

t. fat capitalist pig counting money all day while thinking of new ways to exploit the working class.
>>
File: 1492481595127.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1492481595127.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>36542148
You must be a intp then, tools all of you.
>>
>>36544595
fuck you bitch ass loser
>>
>>36544595
>a intp then, tools all of you.
Quite the opposite; we're actually the least useful.
>>
>>36542148
Why is this guy so sad?
>>
It's called the nice guy syndrome. Look it up on YouTube there's actual therapy for this. you need to have an increase in your masculinity mindset and testosterone basically.
>>
File: 4586.jpg (48KB, 443x529px) Image search: [Google]
4586.jpg
48KB, 443x529px
>>36542148
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdWo5W7dDM4
That dick can go to hell.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.