[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents want me to get a job, even though I'm in College

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1441325004820.jpg (40KB, 526x436px) Image search: [Google]
1441325004820.jpg
40KB, 526x436px
>Parents want me to get a job, even though I'm in College (dicking around somewhat admittedly, I'm in between majors)
>Constantly make the pitch about how it wouldn't be bad to get out of the house a few nights a week and have some money to burn
>Decide it's not a horrible idea, go apply to a restaurant I frequent
>Think I'll get an easy part-time job, maybe even make a few friends with some younger people
>Get hired
>Working 40 hours a week (8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Split shifts every day)
>Thanks to the useless 2 hour block separating my shifts, work consumes the overwhelming majority of my day (Once you factor in the time I spend getting ready, driving to and from, and subtract the time it takes for me to sleep and eat)
>Complain and get told that I'm being ridiculous.

So, fellow wagecucks, how's full-time employment treating you?
>>
>>36541761
I'm working a way harder job than u ehere its extremely loud and u have to wear all kinds of protection. We work 9 hr and 9.5hr shifts. We go 6 days a week. I have chronic back pain along with a bunch of other shit thafmt sucks. All in hot wss texas. Plus I'm fighting with my female roomate all the time. So go kill yourself.
>>
>>36541761
You work in a restaurant. You life is better than 90 percent of wagecuck jobs. Suck it up princess.
>>
>>36541761
Dude I just got out of the military and I'm going to college full time right now and I can't believe how people say this shit is hard.

Like, all I have to do is homework and show up to class. I know that I'm going to have to get another job eventually but I'm just enjoying living the life right now.
>>
>>36541876
Why don't you have sex with your female roommate instead of fight with her?
>>
>>36541965
Because we have been having sex. And its only after a month now that we started fightinG. If u havebt lived with a bitch that ling then u dunno that they can be bitchy dumb sluts and u just gotta let them be bitches cuz they're women
>>
>>36541941
College isn't hard. I'm doing well academically, I just can't afford it, and my parents refuse to cover even the Community College costs. I'm reluctant to take student loans out, especially when I don't have a trajectory mapped out with 100% perfection, so that's why I'm "dicking around."

>>36541876
I've considered it tbqh, senpai. Granted, work has very little to do with my reasoning.

>>36541920
It's not the work that bothers me, it's the fact that I was told I only needed to work part-time, applied for part time, and yet am working full-time.
>>
>>36542015
Ah, well either get a job that doesn't require college, i.e. The military but I wouldn't advise that desu. Because it's mostly womyn and niggers unless you go SF or infantry.

But even women will infest their way into that eventually.

Or take out the loans. If you're smart you can minimalize the costs and if your still living at home you'll just be covering tuition.
>>
>>36542310
I briefly considered the military. The problem is boot camp. Not even the exercise portion (though it does sound abysmal), I'm just legitimately stunted when it comes to food, and am a horribly picky eater.

I'm eventually going to take out loans, though, I just have to figure out what in the Hell it is I want to do.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.