[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you guys move out of your parent's house? It seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 38813019-guts-wallpapers.jpg (664KB, 2180x1777px) Image search: [Google]
38813019-guts-wallpapers.jpg
664KB, 2180x1777px
How did you guys move out of your parent's house?

It seems like I will never earn enough money to sustain myself. And if I did I would live a life I hated and eventually kill myself.

People complain about not having a passion. But truth be told having a passion kind of fucks you over.
>>
I took a student loan and went to college.
>>
>>36540441
The old-fashioned way. Got a job, built credit, got an apartment. Better get started.
>>
>>36540467
What's your major?

Kind of don't want to be in debt forever.
>>
>>36540505
Where do you work? Do you like it?
>>
Depends, do your parents -want- you to leave, or not? Mine wanted me to stay, no matter how old I got, so I ended up staying, no matter how old I got. sometimes, if they want to kick you out, it's actually for your own good, since it prompts you to start from scratch/prompts you to start at all, since desperation is fuel.

Then there's the failures like myself, who nothing works for. don't be like me op, keep your passion and persue it, no matter how much others look down on you.
>>
>>36540573
I got a basic helpdesk job out of desperation. I was promoted from within and I'm in the service operations department now, making more than twice what I used to make. I like it a lot.
>>
>>36540543
Undeclared; STEM.

College debt is a problem for normalfags with spouses and children straining their income.
>>
>>36540599
Thanks for the encouragement anon.

The people that seem to judge you for your passion are the same people who have accomplished nothing themselves.

Maybe it is a good thing my parents are the way they are.
>>
>>36540925

I'm not saying it'll work for everyone, and your mileage may vary of course, but being forced into action is sometimes the best fuel you can hope for, and make you focus where there was only nothingness before. Like you said, mine accomplished nothing with their lives, and expected nothing of me in turn, which helped lead me into a life of equal nothingness and despair and misery. On one hand, a lot of folks who I knew in HS were forced to flee the nest when they turned 18, and turned out just fine, others were forced to flee the nest, and turned out like me regardless. Your own focus and drive and clearness of vision in what you actually -want- is a good indicator of things to come.

No matter the case, I wish you success and the drive to achieve it.
>>
>>36540467
Did the same. Now living with my brother in a decent apartment.

Parents still support me with basic needs like food and the like though so not sure if it counts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.