[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't talk to people at work. I can talk to friends, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images (4).png (18KB, 427x345px)
images (4).png
18KB, 427x345px
I can't talk to people at work.
I can talk to friends, but I've been working at the same place for a year now and haven't actually made a friend and rarely have short, forced conversations with others if we're forced to be on the same break.
>>
I am kinda the same. I'm only friends with one guy I trained with. It doesn't matter to me though. If I really wanted to talk to people I guess I could. I could be like the people that try to engage me in conversation, the forced ones. I just do like almost everyone in the break room does. I stay silent and stare at my phone. Sometimes I don't go in there at all. It's less awkward if I can stay on a bench somewhere in the store and be alone.
>>
exactly the same. im known as "the ghost of the offiice" because of how quiet and illusive i am
>>
>>36540287
But I really do want to talk to a lot of these people.
In school I was fairly popular and had good enough social skills. But I was popular by being a complete cess pool and cancer to everyone around me.

It's the only way I learned to make friends and now that won't work, and I don't want to be mean to these guys.
>>
>>36540349
You should really make the forced conversations count then. Make an honest effort to make friends with those people. Don't be evasive like me.
>>
>>36540454
Everyone knows me as the quiet guy and nobody even bothers to make pity conversations with me anymore.

I literally am not capable of talking to my coworkers.
>>
i'm an asocial shut in, but all of my co-workers like me.
i can carry conversations and relate with people, make them laugh, make them think, whatever.

my thing is that i don't like leaving my comfort zone for people who i don't really know.
people will be like "come hang out", yeah, but you don't know what that entails.
that means me potentially walking 2+ miles, getting lost and a possible 1+ hour bus ride.

when people find out i have no smart phone and no vehicle, they don't even try to be my friend, i've seen it happen too many times now.
if people ask me shit i just completely change the subject with humor, forcefully too, i dont give a fuck if they call it out because if they call it out i'll go into a rant about how bullshit smart phones are and how big a waste of money everything is, when you're like me and count every dime.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.