[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're sitting close to each other, have been talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1303301742479.jpg (108KB, 469x501px) Image search: [Google]
1303301742479.jpg
108KB, 469x501px
>tfw you're sitting close to each other, have been talking all evening and suddenly it's quiet and you're looking each other in the eyes and you just know it's the moment you're supposed to lean in for the kiss, and you fucking do it and she eagerly kisses back

I've had this moment three times now. It was magical every single time.

Anyone else know this feel and/or know any other similar feels?
>>
>>36540064
hahaha sure i mean who hasnt?
>>
Fuck off to reddit, scum.
>>
>tfw you move your cock up and down her pussy and she's begging to be fucked and you finally place your cock at the entrance and you slowly thrust into her and watch her face go to pure bliss

oh fuck i miss this

It's always the first thrust
>>
>tfw you make her so horny that she grabs you and pulls you towards the bed while she greedily undresses you

It's such flattery
>>
I've always enjoyed it when the girl can't stand the teasing anymore and just says "fuck me!"
>>
>tfw when pick up that first fetus from the hazard bins and it still has it's vagina cavity attached

It's always the pale looks
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.