[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you become a robot? >third grade >learning about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2001.png (3KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2001.png
3KB, 168x168px
When did you become a robot?

>third grade
>learning about geography of the world
>today we are learning about africa
>have to pick a country and tell the class something about it
>choose niger
>call it nigger on accident cause ididn't know how to pronounce it
>immediately ostracized by rest of the class
>>
in the transition from highschool to college (UK so 16->17)

somehow as a giant nerd I'd managed to fall in with a semi-cool stoner type group rather than the autists

after college I just stopped going out when friends asked and eventually they stopped asking.
>>
>>36539209
I did the same thing in second grade anon, except I was only in front of one person.
>>
>>36539209
Wow what a fag. You should have gone with Rhodesia.
>>
>>36540275
Rhodesia was never a real country.
>>
>>36539209
I think you were ostracized before that. I saw that happen in my class and everyone just laughed.
>>
some girl thought I was looking at her crotch. so she told her friends and they told their friends and so on. the girls in my school thought i was a creep so they avoided me like the plague until high school. this just made me isolated and autistic, since i didn't have a father when i was growing up. even in high school, i was still scarred by it, so i kept to myself and never learnt any social values. i gained a lot of weight and was always the armpit of the classes.

fun times and great memories.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.