[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't have a girlfriend because I'm ugly Literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: reddit.jpg (815KB, 1500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
815KB, 1500x1667px
>I don't have a girlfriend because I'm ugly
Literally not an excuse.
>>
>>36539120
thats a relief if anything, thank you antoine
>>
Look, it's a touching moment. They're clearly a couple made for each other. I'm happy for them.

But how much of a dope do you have to be to propose in cargo shorts?
>>
He's tall though.
>>
>>36539187
>But how autistic do you have to be to propose in cargo shorts?

ftfy
>>
No I don't have a gf because I'm a boring, cynical piece of shit who doesn't leave the house.
Looks literally mean nothing, it's all personality and behavior.
>>
>>36539187
He's happy, has a fiance, and can travel and afford a ring.

The fuck do you got? Nothing. Maybe you should start wearing cargo shorts instead of being a cunt and giving a shit about what other people wear.
>>
congrats to dunkie and his anorexic mentally ill tranny
>>
File: 1467853077804.jpg (91KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1467853077804.jpg
91KB, 612x612px
>>36539264
>he defends proposing in cargo shorts
>>
at least they aren't wearing autism sneakers.
>>
>>36539256
Kek I was just about to post something similar. For instance, her just wearing a Star Wars shirt pisses me off bc Star Wars is garbage. No one wants to be in a relationship with <---that.
>>
>>36539297
He's getting laid while you aren't, so he's doing something right regardless of what he's wearing.
>>
>>36539256
My brother is like you and yet he has a cynical girlfriend who he sits inside with and plays games with.
>>
File: 1461130386297.jpg (42KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
1461130386297.jpg
42KB, 430x430px
>>36539308
>Star Wars is garbage
>>
>>36539311
how you know he's not getting laid?
>inb4 assumption and wild guess

how do we know you're even getting laid? who's side are you trying to be on?
>>
>>36539333
Enlighten me then where did he meet her?
Although I wouldn't want someone by my side who's similar to me, I'm already sick of myself.
>>
Does no one realize that the ONLY reason this photo is popular is because of the cute irony that he looks like that but has a gf? Normies love to see losers in relationships. It's like watching pandas in a zoo to them. This isn't even a good photo.
>>
File: 1468529166161.gif (643KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1468529166161.gif
643KB, 245x245px
>>36539311
>he literally defends proposing in cargo shorts

my sides
>>
>>36539297
sure let me put on this fancy suit when we're going to this zoo(?) when it's 40 degrees celsius outside. she won't expect anything
>>
>>36539361
They met through discord tbqh.
>>
File: james-oldman.jpg (34KB, 431x233px) Image search: [Google]
james-oldman.jpg
34KB, 431x233px
I look like a cross between Brion James and Gary Oldman, so I'm pretty average looking on all accounts, though I have not had many long standing relationships(though that might be from a lack of effort on my part)
>>
>>36539368
still better than your proposal while you were wearing that blue phat.
>>
With online dating, anything is possible.
>>
>>36539371
>what are khakis
>what are jeans
>what are khaki shorts
>>
>tfw ugly
>tfw manlet
>tfw balding
>tfw dicklet

Fuck you OP
>>
>>36539256
Looks literally mean everything, you retarded mongrel.

>>36539120
>one guy wins the lottery therefore it's our fault if we can't win it

Here we go again with the mental gymnastics.
You are the cancer.
>>
>>36539395
>still better than your proposal while you were wearing that blue phat.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>36539398
>wearing jeans on a hot day
>lol khakis evenmoreso the the shorts
>>
>>36539444
>>lol khakis evenmoreso the the shorts

what?
>>
>>36539400

This. These retards think they have it hard because they are a bit fat.
>>
>>36539363
That's an interesting point. You might be right.
>>
>>36539408
>he didn't play runescape

normie get OUT
>>
>>36539281
I hate that bitch's voice. She must have a great personality.
>>
Nice meme. But if you have an ugly face and you're a guy you're truly fucked.
>>
>>36540126
>missing the point this completely

The guy is ugly. And apparently somewhat autistic. And yet has a gf/fiancee. What's your excuse?
>>
>>36539211
He's shorter than her.
>>
He's tall.
This pic just proves the opposite of your point.
>>
Okay. I dont have a girlfriend because I'm a jobless neet and have been since 2007 when I dropped out of high school. I've spent the past decade jacking off and gaining weight. My hair is thinning and I was never attractive to begin with. I have no future, no hopes or dreams. I live with my father and will do so until he kicks me out or he dies.

But I'm sure a girl will see the good in me and will come sleep with me in my mattress on the floor while we dream about spending money we'll never have on things we'll never be able to afford.
>>
>>36540283
He's not tall. You have been proven to be a virgin because you are a desperate whiner, not height.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.