[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if I can't get over this girl? Her face looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3619.jpg (111KB, 518x982px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3619.jpg
111KB, 518x982px
What do I do if I can't get over this girl? Her face looks so beautiful without even trying just taking a casual picture. Her face and beauty is literal perfection that I can't even fathom. She looks like your typical America teenager although a little on the techy side because she used tumblr.

Her cute whitty remark she gave to the dumb ass commenter. Her eyes are literally the most gorgeous flawless things I ever seen. You can tell she's s typical americslut getting fucked by strangers at parties but she's still so cute. She's literally the girl for me and I can't get out of my head. Why can't I forget about her? WHY? Why does she have to be so perfect. I just know she's going to get sluttier with age becoming more shallow, getting trashy tattoos, hooking up with more and more guys. All I can do is feel her innocence dissapear and I never even get to know her. It hurts so bad I feel like puking. Why is she so perfect why does this world ruin even the most perfect girls?
>>
because we live in a fallen world. just think of the trillions of creatures that have lived on the earth, suffering, starving, thirsting, being torn apart and tearing others apart. there's no reason to think purity, beauty or grace would exist in such a place.
>>
>>36539112
Tough..but fair
>>
File: IMG_0265.jpg (252KB, 901x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.jpg
252KB, 901x1600px
>>36539112
Miserable sod.

Life is great.

Pic related: Crisps taste wicked
>>
>>36539184
No it's not he's right. Life is absolute shit unless you have money a beautiful gf and tons and tons (literal tons) of weed and then on top of that you need a good hairline and to be thin and good looking and carefree and happy and just lucky in every other regards too.
>>
>>36539078
Just realize that she is ugly. Easy
>>
>>36540508
She's not. She's an angel/goddess being ruined by this hellplanet
>>
>whitty remark
Maybe it just seems witty to simpletons like you. To add, she is most definitely the textbook definition of the word "tumblrina", extremely predictable and whiny.I can bet that she is ,"a bad bitch, speaks sarcasm language, with a wicked sense of humor, nihilistic, swimming in a sea of apathy, reads Nietzsche, john green and a few others".
>>
>>36539078
You're a better man than this Op. A random girl on the internet is never worth your time, please get yourself something better to do.
>>
>>36539078
She's pretty ugly, she's just underaged. I think you're just a pedo.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.