[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis has asked me to go clubbing with her how do i respond

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (71KB, 425x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 425x562px
>oneitis has asked me to go clubbing with her
how do i respond

just the thought of being in a club is triggering my social anxiety and she also wants me to take drugs
>>
>>36538397
The drugs will take away all the anxiety and most of the feelings of awkwardness once they kick in
>>
>>36538414
is this a meme

can anyone confirm
>>
If you're not comfortable don't bother maybe, clubbing isn't fun for robots. Also a club isn't a great place to take drugs if you're not sure how you'll react, especially with anxiety.
>>
>>36538439
It depends hugely on what the drugs are.
>>
>>36538475
unless it's something weird like ketamine, nearly every party drug lends itself to getting introverts out of their shells. MDMA is an obvious one, cocaine inflates egos, amphetamines get people chatty, GHB is basically just more potent alcohol
>>
>>36538516
>amphetamines get people chatty
ive seen some shit with speed, can not recommend. if its ecstasy i would unironically go op, youll probably like it.
>>
>>36538516
I guess I'm just cautious, but I always like to try new things in a safe environment before venturing out in public.
>>
>>36538543
No good MDMA in my shit hole country. Usually either Meth or MDA, or some RC.
>>
>>36538397
Find a new oneitis.

This one is about to be railed by a bunch of clubbing chads while you are having a drug induced panic attack in the bathroom.
>>
>>36538397
take the drugs first, maybe get a little drunk. anxiety gone.
>>
>>36538543
I've never seen people have problems with common sense doses, maybe it was meth (haven't tried) or a RC.

>>36538562
MDA is similar enough, a little more visual than MDMA, lasts longer but has a worse comedown/hangover
>>
>>36538563
this, roasties who take drugs in a club setting will always put out for chads as soon as they can
>>
>>36538397
Dude she just wants you to take her there and then take her and her friends home
>>
Note: not all drugs are the same. Find out what you're taking, get on erowid.org and decide if you want to take it or not. Be prepared
>>
>>36538611
This is likely true
>>
>>36538610
>>36538563

totally trust these guys who have literally never been to a club or interacted with females before in their lives. they definitely know all about real life experience and social scenes.
>>
>>36538821
you have to be a massive retard to think that stacies in clubs are thinking about anything more than pulling a chad or getting free drinks. If you need proof, just estimate the male:female ratio at midnight, then at closing. Take a guess what happens
>>
>>36538960

>what happens

What happens is this.

>Stacy and Chad go to the club with their friends.
>Stacy and Chad hook up
>some ugly plain hags hook up with the remaining Chads
>the remaining girls go home together as a group of hens
>the non-Chad go home last
>>
>>36538960
>>36539038

again, claims made by people who have literally zero experience in what they're talking about are less than worthless. just because you think it's a certain way, or you just *know* it *must* be a certain way because you read something on the internet once, doesn't make it true. go outside once in awhile and live your fucking life, you sad little aspie.
>>
>>36538439
MDMA is king,only had it twice but those times were the most normal ive felt in years (didnt even take that much)

best part is that for a couple days after it took away that heavy eye low energy feeling that depression tend to give you.

cant do it too often though, melts your brain.

Ive honestly been looking into installing linux to get more off of the internet (safely) cause I have no other way of getting it
>>
>>36539038
idk I normally go home early without telling anyone.

I tell people its cause I get bored and leave but really I just cant deal with it
>>
>>36539127
why are you assuming that everyone here never goes out? some of us here aren't complete spergs, might be friendless but we can still go out to clubs to see artists we enjoy listening to without having panic attacks and shit
>>
yeah you know what guys fuck that
she woud probably just fuck some chad anyways

i will settle for a night with the 3d instead
>>
>>36538397
Like everyone else said, the drugs will solve the social anxiety, so I would say do it.

But yeah, I also wouldn't expect hooking up with oneitis, if thats what you want.
>>
>>36538397
>oneitis
>being invited somewhere
>going out and doing something
>recreational drugs
Anon that sounds like a blast. if I got invited to do shit like that I'd fucking jump on it. Have fun. Life is short.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.