[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you guys ever get girls at school who would pretend to like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: laughing-girls-9109825.jpg (34KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-girls-9109825.jpg
34KB, 400x268px
Did you guys ever get girls at school who would pretend to like you as a joke?

There was a group of 3 girls who always did this to me. They would do stuff like write notes that said "i love anon" or have a pretend argument shouting "anon is my boyfriend!" "No he's mine!" Or do stuff like really obviously wink at me or do the eyebrows up and down thing.

I guess it was funny because I'm not attractive. Like it was ironic or something?
>>
Maybe one of the girls actually liked you. And her friends tried to help by being playful. Or they could have just been cunts
>>
>>36537954
Got the same thing, OP. She tried to hug me as a joke, while everyone was watching, but I didn't go for it. The entire thing was very uncomfortable. Maybe she just liked being a cunt; who knows?
>>
I had the same thing happening to me in middle school.
>>
File: 1493085994665.jpg (85KB, 622x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493085994665.jpg
85KB, 622x960px
>>36537954
If men could procreate another way we wouldnt have this shit and women would become extinct
>>
>>36537954
No, but girls would come up to me and tell me they're friend liked me and that I should ask her out.

Never fell for it: I'm not that much of a social retard that I'd confuse a look of disgust for one of interest.
>>
>>36537954
No. But I got girls who genuinely liked me but I thought they were doing it as a joke and told them to fuck off. Found out years later from friends that it was all real. I want to kms
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>>36537954
>tfw girl touched my cock in class
>tfw so fucking ypung/autistic I didn't even know what sex was and though she was taking the piss
>still kv
>>
>>36537954
It happened to me twice in middle school and once in high school.

>>36537998
It was the latter
>>
>>36537954
>"anon is my boyfriend!" "No he's mine!"
Pls delet this. I used to have a class sitting between these two girls who used to fuck with me like this. They weren't even hot, either. One was a fat maori and the other was a pear shaped cakeface.
>>
What's up aus anon?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.