[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did anyone else always hangout with kids younger than you? when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: engie.jpg (21KB, 394x451px) Image search: [Google]
engie.jpg
21KB, 394x451px
did anyone else always hangout with kids younger than you? when I was 12 I would hangout with my 6/7 year old neighbor, I wasn't aloud to go to his birthday because I was to old. in middle school when I was in 8th grade I'd always sit with the 6th graders
>>
I love how you spell "aloud"
>>
>>36536571
No, that kind of indicates that you're a total faggot who can't be accepted by your peers.
>>
I've always either hung out with people younger, or people older. Never got along well with people my age.
>>
>>36536608
i dislike how you use the phrase 'i love' in a sarcastic manner
>>
>>36536728
why are you on r9k if you fit in so well?
>>
my family moved when I was in middle school, and there was next to no one my age in the neighborhood, but all the kids thought I was the coolest. I would never try to hang out with them, but whenever I went out they would flock around me. I thought that when they got older they would realize that I was just a loser that longboarded and unicycled all day cause I didn't have any friends. Pretty sure that I got my next door neighbors laid cause they would all play basketball at their house and wait for me to come out.

Maybe they made fun of me behind my back, but they got skateboards so I could teach them to do kickflips and would leave our house alone when they were TPing and ding dong ditching even though my mom was a total bitch
>>
>>36537124
There's a difference between not fitting in and being a complete social pariah. Even if you're an outcast there will always be other outcasts. To not even be on the hierarchy means the problem is you.
>>
>>36536571
I hang out with this 17 year old kid whose in high school, I'm 21

Idk we just clicked and are really good friends, I was friends with his older brother and I'm well liked by the family.
I guess it's just a little werid.
>>
When I was 16 I was friends with 2 13 year olds. Though it was brief as I left the school not long after.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.