[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking mad right now. I need to get this off my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: f3.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
f3.png
29KB, 633x758px
I'm so fucking mad right now. I need to get this off my chest. I don't care if nobody cares/reads.

>be me, freshman in high school
>outgoing, lots of friends, "weird but in a good way"
>notice friends from middle/elementary school start keeping conversations short
>avoid me in between classes
>wonder whats going on
>start ignoring me in hallways
>talk over me in conversations
>start letting people they don't even like steal my seat at lunch table
>one friend tells me people are going to the pool after school one day, invites me
>he's leaving when I show up, tells me everyone is still there
>walk in
>"who the fuck told you we were here, anon"
>"we're not hanging out with you anymore, you're making us look like losers"
>stop talking to people in school
>wait in basement in between classes so I don't have to talk to anyone
>still hang with my two friends who went to different schools, only two other kids that smoked weed that I knew
>one of them is my friend from elementary school that I hung out with nearly every day for years
>other one stopped hanging with me alone since I always mooched
>they notice I've gotten more quiet and withdrawn
>never want to hang out with kids from high school
>only feel comfortable hanging out with my one buddy from elementary school alone
>everyone starts calling us gay
>he starts believing them
>one night, high as balls at 1 in the morning
>my buddy from elementary school randomly starts telling me how much of a loser I am
>I ignore him, but he keeps doing this
>increasingly specific insults
>does this 3 or 4 more times
>stop answering his calls to hang out
>stay in my room all day on the computer
>spend 2 or 3 years of my life in almost total isolation
>don't even talk to family members
>realize one night I can't even have a comfortable conversation with my own mother
>I go to visit my dad in another state for the first time in awhile
>"Why are you so awkward right now anon? Its just us"
>cont.
>>
I read it because teenage autism is on its special level
>>
If you are arent a virgin you are a failed normie reee my life is the same except skip the weed friends and extend the 2-3 isolation to my whole 21 years on earth kek
>>
>>36536179
Firstly, type all your shit up at once, and then copy and paste it, so we don't have to wait 10 minutes between posts.

Secondly, high school sucks, and if it isn't a mentally scarring experience for you, you are pretty much doomed to have peaked in high school. Adversity creates strenghth. Finish school, and realize that you can go literally anywhere and create a fresh start. Friends at work, friends at college, or just fucking going to a comic shop to play D&D once per week.
>>
File: photo.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
Can never experience this since I didn't have friends in the first place
>>
File: p65.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
p65.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>realize I have no relationships with anyone anymore
>realize this is how the rest of my life is going to be
>get invited to a party by friend of old "friends" one night
>go comatose from alcohol poisoning and nearly die, everyone in party leaves when they realized I was unresponsive
>somehow survive
>being retarded, go to another party, desperate to get better
>old buddy shows up, gets me to smoke a GB and then proceeds to humiliate again, this time in front of literally everyone
>one night, after some drinking I attempt suicide and fail because I can't tie a proper fucking knot

>in college now, but still living in home town
>mfw old "friends" ask why I never come out when they're in town
>mfw old "friends" remind me how I used to never miss a single day of hanging out with them
>mfw old "friends" ask me why I never call them to hang out
>mfw old "friends" ask me why I never went after girls
>mfw my old elementary school "friend" called me up an hour ago
>mfw he's high as fuck, says he's tripping
>mfw he asks me to "say some funny weird shit"
>mfw he asks me what happened to the old funny but a little weird anon from middle school
>MFW YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM
>>
>>36536179
>>"we're not hanging out with you anymore, you're making us look like losers"

i hate people too
>>
File: Pepe_1.jpg (27KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_1.jpg
27KB, 486x486px
>>36536179
Take revenge son. Especially those fuckers from your school. Do something about it. Do something you can get away with.
>>
>>36536287
I'm out of school now, and you're right. I've gone through a bit of therapy and have gotten a bit better, and I hang out with people casually sometimes, so I'm not in "total isolation" anymore. But I still have trust issues that bar me from having any sort of real relationship. I could have had gf at least twice that I'm certain of, but stopped talking to them before it became an intimate relationship, for example.

I had basically forgiven all the shit that happened in high school, but that fucking piece of garbage calling me sent me through the fuckin wall.
>>
>>36536179
So because people decided to exclude you in 9th grade you ended up becoming a complete recluse? They were right to abandon you OP, you'd only slow their lives down.
>>
>>36536596
I'm sorry anon. That sounds rough.
>>
>>36536758
>But I still have trust issues that bar me from having any sort of real relationship
Welcome to the adult world. Your solution: Presume every single relationship is going to fail, but look to have fun with someone in the time you've got.

Been married 6 years this June. Didn't trust or propose to her until she CHOSE to go homeless with me (her family extended options to her that were not extended to me).
>>
>>36536758
Gonna quote True Detective at you, because it's fucking true, and it applies to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZixexmYcl8
>>
>>36536899
Rust Cohle was a goddamned mine of awesome and true quotes.
>>
>>36536780
There were other details I excluded. It wasn't only them. They were the popular kids or whatever, and the fact that they were always talking shit and avoiding me made everyone else think I was a loser in my grade. The only option to make friends really was the scene kids and other sort of outcasts, but I found it hard to connect with them and the loner kids never wanted to talk to me really.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.