[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See Korean Fire Noodles challenge videos on Youtube >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: firenoodles.jpg (46KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
firenoodles.jpg
46KB, 480x400px
>See Korean Fire Noodles challenge videos on Youtube
>go to Asian grocery store and buy Fire Noodles
>get home and try it
>It's only slightly hotter than Sriracha sauce

Did I buy the wrong brand or something? I'm not even a person eats lots of spicy foods and the noodles weren't very hot at all.
>>
File: 1491189482469.jpg (110KB, 740x930px) Image search: [Google]
1491189482469.jpg
110KB, 740x930px
I work at an Asian grocery store and I'm fucking sick of having to restock these flavorless meme noodles every ten minutes just because jewtube told people to buy it
>>
>>36536047
You should be happy you're selling products and your employer can afford to keep paying you, you soulless rat.
>>
>>36536106
I might be a soulless rat but at least I don't do whatever the internet tells me is cool, faggot
>>
File: 1489982392774.jpg (47KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
1489982392774.jpg
47KB, 300x294px
>>36536047
>tfw gonna buy 50 just to piss off wagies
>>
>>36536251
yfw your large purchase pushes the stores sales over the edge in profits and theyre finally able to give anon the raise hes been asking for for over 5 years
>>
imma buy 1 tomorrow
>>
Guys, is ramen a meme? I've never had ramen. When I say that, people freak out and tell me that I haven't lived until I try ramen.
Jokes on them, I don't want to live.
>>
Korean here. They're spicy for white people who think red bell peppers are spicy and jalapenos make them cry. For normal people they're mild at worst.
>>
>>36536281
but the wagie will be ragie. that makes me happy desu. wagie will always be miserable even if he gets a raise he is a slave! kek!
>>
>>36536338
Is there anything spicier you would recommend?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8cpLSTSyFU
https://youtu.be/kDP4kagUXos

it doesn't get spicier than this. unless you go to orochon
>>
>>36535665
I heard somewhere they nerfed the spiciness after it became a meme to appeal to normies.
>>
>>36537708
>product becomes popular due to how spicy it is
>WE'RE SELLING TOO MANY, REMOVE SPICE SO THESE NORMIE FAGGOTS CAN'T ENJOY MY NOODLES REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36536338
>for white people who think red bell peppers are spicy and jalapenos make them cry. For normal people they're mild at worst.

You can protect yourselves from nukes now you cheeky little shit
>>
>>36537741
probably wanted returning customers. If it's too spicy, they'll just buy it once for the lolz. If it's not too spicy, then people might like the taste and buy more.
>>
>>36536047
You have any healthy freeze dried/whatever noodles or are they all bad for you?
>>
File: ys-12-2.jpg (177KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
ys-12-2.jpg
177KB, 398x500px
>>36537805
we sell these Greenoodle packets that are pretty good and made from some kind of plant. They have a lot less sodium and fat than our other noodles, and they're vegan so I recommend them a lot to our carnivorously challenged customers. I tried the miso flavor one and it was a decent lunch, couldn't even taste the green.
>>
>>36537767
I'm white and he's not wrong
>>
>>36535665
Of you're looking for something spicy pic related is pretty good
>>
Your testicles probably haven't descended if you think these are spicy
>>
>>36535665
white guy that's been to korea here
korean food can be CRAZY HOT. google puldak or buldak. it can be so fucking hot that you feel burning when you shit or piss the next day.
korean food for export generally is shit. you want real spicy food? visit korea, go outside the usual tourist areas.
>>
>>36535665
Try Dijon mustard if you want to SUFFER
>>
>tfw indian
My runny shits are hotter than these fucking meme noodles,normies,always falling for what's popular on jewtube
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.