[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ask over 500 women out last year >Use Tinder, OkCupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 24

File: 1479803394908.jpg (31KB, 605x553px) Image search: [Google]
1479803394908.jpg
31KB, 605x553px
>Ask over 500 women out last year
>Use Tinder, OkCupid and other dating sites to try and hook up
>Get no bites at all, literally not a single woman interested in even one date
>Go out with friends
>Married Chad tells me I need to put myself 'out there' if I want to get a gf
Fucking normies. Apparently it's literally always my fault if I can't get a gf, and not the fault of the entitled whores who want nothing to do with me.
>>
Is this story true, anon?
>>
>>36535504
Yes. Literally cannot get a single woman to respond to me. Apparently that's my fault for not asking 1000 woman and just letting the soul crushing depression of being rejecting dozens of times a week not affect me.
>>
>>36535473
made me kek
youre a bro that you tried . usually you just have to have a passion or a hobby and women will come trust me. They love menbeing invested and commited to something it makes them think that youlldo the same with them aswell
>>
>>36535538
Unless that something is socially unacceptable like tabletop miniature games and shooting guns...
>>
>>36535473
I don't think this is that uncommon an experience when you choose to do online dating, especially depending on your approach. Do you just blindly ask out every female profile you come across, or do you actually take the time to read them and vet them for if you'd be compatible?

In my experience, your success rate goes way up if you encounter women in real life, particularly as a part of hobby-related group activities, which might be what your friend was suggesting. When they are assured they have something in common with you already, they're more likely to agree to date. And in real life, people are somewhat less concerned about having their kidneys stolen if they go on a date with you.

Get into some hobbies. I and almost everyone I know met their SOs coincidentally through hobbies. I met my first boyfriend in a creative writing group gearing up for Nanowrimo, for example.
>>
Can someone post the screen cap of the guy who tried PUA, got rejected several hundred times, and then the whole town knew him as that creepy guy or some shit?
>>
>>36535571
>>36535573
Met my husband through tabletop miniature game. Bought him an AR-15 as a birthday gift. Neither of those things are all that socially unacceptable, I feel.
>>
Yeah there's a bunch of things that can help attract a gf.

But, having an attractive face and social currency* is what gets you the gf and all that comes with it.

*social currency is your worth in society, the value of having you around be it for a skill or family wealth.

I seriously think 80% of women want 20% of men and the remainder of women who don't want chad probably have deal breaking mental issues or lesbians and bi girls who get this, only want a other girls.
>>
>>36535596
Are you a wife (male)?
>>
ROBOT PUA GUIDE

I have a guide that works every damn time. You must, however, follow it to the letter for it to actually work for you as you are obviously FUCKED otherwise. Don't bother denying this, I can already tell.

First of all suit up. I'm talking double breasted 100,000 fibre count suits of Welsh sheep cotton crepe or some shit. I'm talking cufflinks and a tie.

People talk a lot of shit about the fedora. Don't listen to them. Wearing a fedora despite the growing social stigma against them will show you're an independent gentleman who don't follow no rules. So wear the fucking fedora, faggot. this will top off the "modern day feudal lord" look you're going for.

You're going to want to have chamber music playing. Have Purcell's "Music for the funeral of Queen Anne" playing full blast and on repeat. Should you not be able to for some fucked up reason then "Every Breath You Take" by The Police should suffice. Remember: FULL BLAST AND ON REPEAT.

Next you're going to want to write words like "sex me up hoe" and "shit on me chest you sleazy coo" in paint that can only be seen under a blacklight. This will impart subliminal messages on her. This is very important.

Lastly you'll want to comport yourself as a good Catholic and knowledgeable Renaissance man. Have a monologue prepared regarding the failings of Eastern Orthodox teachings and the legitimacy of the Pope. Women love smart guys.

I've used this countless time and it's worked every time.
>>
>>36535473
My success rate is about 1 in 50 so far
>>
>>36535473
Yes its your fault that females have boyfriends. You are the one to blame.
>>
>>36535655
Liar. Other men are able to have such a life... so why not me? I deserve it! I am magnificent, no matter how much the world treated me otherwise.
>>
>>36535473
Well 500 women and their circles of friends will instantly recognize you as a creep.

Doesn't matter what you do anymore
women are instantly stuck on a pedestal whether it be online or offline and if you aren't on a pedestal yourself then you'll grovel in the sausage fest pit below like the rest.
>>
>>36535617
I'm keking, this anon is so right
>>
>>36535677
If we kill OP all females automatically looses her boyfriends so they will be free for us.
>>
>>36535473
>500 women in a year

dude thats like more than a girl a day how the fuck did you manage that? I can barely meet 10 different women a year letalone 500 of them
>>
File: disagreement.jpg (39KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
disagreement.jpg
39KB, 508x524px
>>36535538
>just have to have a passion or a hobby and women will come trust me
I'm literally a professional musician and this is not true. Played trombone in symphonies since I was about 20. Girls won't simply flock to you for being passionate or talented. And when I'm in a social environment and people are discussing talents, girls don't even know that people play physical instruments anymore. They find it more interesting when some guy says he goes snowboarding twice a winter than someone who dedicates hours into practicing an instrument every week.

I don't know why I typed that up, no doubt that post was just someone baiting and purposefully using poor spelling to imitate a normalfag.
>>
File: 1377472594206.jpg (58KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1377472594206.jpg
58KB, 500x502px
>>36535473
if we model your rate of success on a binomial distributed probabilistic model then we accrue the rate of success to be p=0 at a very accurate n=500

meanwhile we can reasonably presume another man has success to be p>0 at n>30. Thus we can eventually take a collection of men with and end up with a mean to be p>0, why? because the occurrence of sex among young adults > 0

therefore we can be safe to assume the dependent variable (the parameter ie women) does not cause significance variance on itself as n in fact to 100 million in the U.S.

so we can be safe to assume you are infact the problem and you are in fact at fault not the dependent variable
>>
File: Picture-2-750736.png (29KB, 730x358px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-2-750736.png
29KB, 730x358px
>>36535786
You're too smart, sorry.
>>
am grill, show me your okc, OP.
>>
File: huuh.png (360KB, 502x612px) Image search: [Google]
huuh.png
360KB, 502x612px
>>36535538

Looks, social status, and wealth matter. Hobbies mean less than nothing to a woman. How many women have hobbies anyway? Has ANYONE ever bonded with a woman over a hobby? Women are the biggest plebs in the world when it comes to every subject
>>
OP is making shit up and you're all falling for it.
>>
>>36535837
You fucking autist, lots of couples meet through hobbies. Same sports clubs, activities, etc.
>>
>>36535858

They meet through hobbies does not mean you bond over a hobby you fucking chimp. Does chad bond with women over the intricacies of culinary arts when he picks up a woman at a fucking restaurant? Woman sees Chad, Woman sees superior genetics, height, or wealth and then fucks the guy.
>>
I'm nowhere near 500 and haven't been trying much lately, but IRL tried like 10 times, on the internet, like 50 times. Always rejected.

My favourite is when we have a really nice talk, even sexual, she is horny as fuck,
>anon send me a pic (usually they have one and I don't)
>I do it
>no reply for a minute (I know, at this point)
>I ask "well?"
>"you are cute" / "you are okay I guess" etc.
>no reply for 2 minutes
>I ask should we just stop talking? It's ok
>they say "yeah" or just leave without a trace
>>
File: 1486525210461.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1486525210461.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>36535473

It's all about finesse.

I used POF when I lived in Vegas.
Got lots of girls to talk to me.
They weren't actually girls, though.

I no longer live in Vegas.
>>
We're approaching societal breakdown.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
>After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves -- all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex
>study found that a third of people under 30 had never dated at all.
>>
>>36535883
Right, I forgot I'm on /r9k/, where bitter kissless virgins like you think they are experts on women.
>>
>>36535933

>Implying I'm a kissless virgin
>Implying I haven't seen Chad pick up women with stupid pick up lines that would never work If I tried them

It's ALL looks, status, or wealth. My attractive friends succeed with women regardless of their "interests". My ugly friends get no where. The idea that women can penetrate into a man's soul and somehow weigh his intellectualism is the biggest fucking joke.
>>
>>36535929
I also believe this. There are some steps we can take to prevent this but only if it's not too late.
>>
>>36535970
You are either making things up or are seriously deluded and seeing reality through shit-colored glasses. Some guys are better at picking up women because they have learned to. There ugly, fat, or poor guys there who are getting mad pussy. There are plenty of decent looking virgin robots. You sound like you have a shit personality and that's why no one likes you.
>>
>>36535980
The most urgent problem is overpopulation.

I was so angry at the Catholic church when they campaigned against condoms in Africa because "birth control is immoral".

Condoms are dirt cheap. Distribute them by the ton in problematic countries like India, educate.
>>
File: bear.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>36535473

>Women don't want to put up with your pizza face, 300 pounds, micro penis having, anime watching ass

>ENTITLES WHORES

Lmao at ur lyfe
>>
>>36536028

>There are ugly guys getting pussy

Maybe if they're very wealthy or have high status. Regular ugly guys get dick in terms of dates. Time to face the real world. If you're below average you settle for fatties and single moms.
>>
>>36535980
Basically , what it all comes down to is making marriage look attractive again (especially for men) and informing the public. I believe this might be the so called "great filter" we all have heard of

>>>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
Which lead to this
>>>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Filter

Although there are great controversies surrounding the Mice experimebt by Colhen , If you take a closer look on the regional scale , it makes sense as most developed societies (technologically and socially) have lower birthrates than undeveloped ones.
>>
>>36536056
Why do you lie on a Vietnamese cave paintings forum? You don't know how the real world works, you haven't even talked to anyone outside of mom or the store cashier in years.
>>
>>36536100
You do realize you dug up your own grave right ? Or are you a so called "Illuminated autist" that understands he knows nothing about the real world ?
>>
>>36536152
You make such stupid and wrong claims about the world, no one with a normal life who meets other people would say such things.
>>
>>36535473
What do you look like OP? Maybe you'd make a better cuteboi :3
>>
>>36536247
I am not the guy you were trying to correct. I was just attempting to show your cognitive dissonance on correcting him as he uses "a vietnamese cave paintings board" though you yourself are here. Just trying to act as a moderator to your conversation really , you both seem to need one. Try to use actual factual evidence when disproving his claims.
>>
>>36536247

>Implying men all over the world aren't catching on to the truths I speak
>Implying the falling marriage rate isn't indicative of how men are viewing themselves after taking the blackpill

Sure buddy, nobody thinks like me if you ignore all the people who think exactly like me.
>>
>>36535473
I had this, anon, two yeras ago, unfortunately I was bluepilled as fuck and thoughts it is my personality. If you live near cov, we can commit suicide together.
>>
>>36536282
Autistic manchildren on /r9k/ do agree with you. But that's because you have started to believe their memes.
>>
>>36536433
Give actual evidence to disprove his claims. Stop saying it must be because of X or W . Also , anon who is triggering this other anon here , post references to make things a bit more easier to follow.
>>
>>36536469
>claims only turbochads get girls
>claims ugly or fat or whatever guys can't get girls
And when pointed out plenty of counterexamples, go into denial mode. You can't argue with bitter autistic virgins because they refuse to accept reality.
>>
>>36536534
>>36536534
Well , present to me a study that shows ugly and Chad like guys have an equal chance of getting women. You don't have to be a genius to see it's not true. Plus , he is on r9k , he is not getting any pussy for being charismatic. Also , where are your counterexamples ? I went through your replies an other than you directly attacking him , I see nothing else.
>>
>>36535473
I've never asked a girl out and I've had 7 girls in as many years, including a 4-year relationship lol

turns out that women like it if you're tall, so you could just try that maybe?
>>
>>36536056
>I have to settle for fatties and single moms.
>They wont date me either
>>
>>36535473

i mean, it could just be them, but there's no point focusing on that because you can't do anything about it. you can only change yourself.
>>
>>36536056
>for fatties and single moms.
I wish I had a thicc mom gf but they have so far rejected me
>>
>>36537427
Even eggman bagged a fat single mother
>>
Look you have to hit the gym and get swole and then the girls will at least lust after your body.

Bad body + Good face is a worse combo than Good body + average/ugly face

Women want a man that can protect them, not skinny twinks. Hit the gym idiots
>>
>>36535473
Attidude? are you there?
>>
>>36535473
500 women asked out in a retarded fashion is worse than asking 2 women out in a normal fashion.

You should not even count online dating. It's flawed and your presentation there is probably awful anyway,
>>
>>36537480
>It's flawed and your presentation there is probably awful anyway
This. You have better chances at asking girls irl than online.
>>
>>36535473
listen to reason not the reasons that they give

>>
>>36537480
I did that once. Another guy came up to us while I was talking to her and said "Alright bud, move on, can't you see you're making the lady uncomfortable?" and pulled me away
>>
>>36535473

I wish dumbasses like you would finally put two and two together. WOMEN HATE YOU, they aren't attracted to you. If they were, you would have a gf by now. All the men on /r9k/ are disgusting, loser people with literally no chance with any woman. Women want tall, black, and a big dick who is very outgoing not a pasty ass nerd anime watching shut-in that is ugly as fuck and a manlet.

Women will not accept anything less than Chad. Deal with it.
>>
>>36537544
>Women want tall, black, and a big dick
Statistics show otherwise. Good looking WHITE men do the best on all dating apps/hookup apps
>>
Friend had a way, he didn't care about relationships or anything, and just went outside and met lots of people

He did whatever the fuck he wanted until someone came to him, and it's been like 4 years and they're still together

Maybe you could try investing your time to a hobby, but maintaining another life outside?

I'm basically in the same position except I never ask people out or go outside, and I've given up on actually caring about if I have someone to love or not. It doesn't happen because you want it to, it just happens
>>
>>36537557

That's because he's Chad. Chad is on top followed by all black men. White faggot losers are at the bottom.
>>
>>36537572
Good looking white men > Good looking niggers > White (other) >>> Black (other)

That's the pecking order you ape
>>
>>36537457
just take a look at /fit/
alot of them are just robots with some muscles
>>
File: iruiru.jpg (82KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
iruiru.jpg
82KB, 600x398px
put yourself out there means consistently be out socializing.

too bad i never want to do that, it's pretty much like work, that's the only way i can look at it.
people don't understand that. for some people, socializing is work, after so much socializing i literally feel exhausted, mouth dry, brain tired from constantly trying to brainstorm cool, funny shit to say and keeping everyone entertained.

most guys will start with a base of momentum in socializing and women will reward them, keeping the momentum going.
what ails robots is that we had a gap somewhere and lost momentum and women stopped rewarding us for doing anything, they pretty much phased out of our lives.
why keep trying with women when you don't believe you'll ever be rewarded? (reward can mean anything positive here, not just sex)

most of us have had experiences like this with women:
>be friends with her
>she gets a BF and drops you or you drop her
>talk to girl
>you either get ghosted, flaked on when plans are made or the friendship never advances
>girl evades every attempt you make to hang out in person, no matter what the intent is

and then most of them pay no attention to your social media, are afraid to like/comment your shit because they don't want the public to think a certain thing, barely talk to you other than small one liners.
they give you no rewards whatsoever, other than the ability to talk to them. like i'm the one who has to be confident, the least you can do is make me fucking feel good or at least alright talking to you, instead they make you feel like you're bothering them. fuck them.

why do you think everyone waits for them to hit the wall? because they're bitchy and arrogant until they do.
>>
>>36537457
Not necessarily, like lots of scrawny people get gfs. It's about having an <<<active social life>>>
and being able to talk to them irl than online
From what I've seen girls are interested in guys because of who else they hang out with, and how they act.
If you don't actively try to go for some bitchy ass attention whore who only wants guys for their looks, you'll find someone decent
>>
>>36537627
>>36537621
Nah brah, muscles make women go wild
>>
>>36537621
Muscles attract gay men, not women. A lot of robots mistakenly think that muscled man means Chad. Very much not true.
>>
>>36537636
Closeted homogay detected.
>>
>>36535821
Dam, that's actually really interesting, do you have a source for this?
>>
>>36537624
>this

also add that a women would never pursue a men, that isn't regarded as attractive by her peers
>>
>>36537636
Only some girls
half the kids at school are scrawny nerds, who somehow maintain a social life
7/10 have gfs
>>
>>36537644
Twink bitch detected. I'm the man your gf lusts after
>>
>>36537636
only if they already like you
if girl likes you, she will start liking everything you do and stand for

>you lift and play video games
>she will wear nike jogapants and play super mario with you

she doesn't like you and nothing you do matters, unless it benefits her, without her investing too much into you
>>
>>36537649
>>36537624
Probably also why girls always talk about guys, if a girl's friends know you for the right reasons
you're basically in
>>
>>36537688
If a woman likes your personality/vibes then she'll come to appreciate your face
>>
>>36537649
>also add that a women would never pursue a men, that isn't regarded as attractive by her peers
That's common sense that women want what other women want/have. That's why you become much more "attractive" when you're in relationship/marriage.
>>
>>36537702
Why do you lie, anon?
>>
>>36537712
It's the truth. Go look it up
>>
>>36537707
kinda like getting a job today
if it's not for nepotism, you need experience to get a job, without a job you won't get any experience
>>
>>36537681
Oh, are you one of those overcompensating /fit/ virgins?
>>
>>36535929
This is honestly terrifying, I see so many of these behaviors in the people around me as well, the most scary part of this is our brains aren't that different from mice, and we already display many of the same behaviors as them already, being mammals and all.
>>
Buy a cheap wedding band robots. Women like taken men so wear the ring when your out and theyll be more receptive to you. They have their makeup, we need our own.
>>
>>36537702
If a girl likes a guy, she in general will see lots of his traits in a positive light. She'll think he is more handsome, more fun, more reliable than he actually is.
>>
>>36537747
Yes but I'm not a virgin. I'm only 5ft 6 so naturally my dating pool would be limited but after packing on muscle women giggle at me, stare at me, eye fuck me and men are more intimidated by me. My sex life is great and you're a lazy piece of shit for not hitting the gym
>>
>>36537732
Women don't go out with people they don't find attractive in the first place. If you don't have a good face it doesn't matter what the fuck your personality is like, because you'll never get a chance.
>>
>>36537762
That doesn't work if you have the virgin walk, they will see through it.
>>
>>36537762
reminds me of that Adam Sandler movie
>>
>>36537649
>>36537697
>>36537707
i don't care about women approaching. what i dislike is the game.
like what other reason do i have to walk up to a woman and introduce myself? doing that isn't in my character.
so it's like "hello my name is anon, i'm approaching you because i just want to have sex with you and possibly cuddle you and support you" but that never happens.
what follows is an elaborate game of beating around the bush, i hate it, it's fucking stupid as fuck.

the woman knows why i'm speaking to her, i know it, god knows it, yet we still have to go through the motions.

i'm an autist but i just can't do it anymore. if i don't find a woman who is like "i love you" the moment i meet her, that type of attitude, then i might never have the patience. fucking women make my fucking tourette's flare up.
>>
>>36536082
This was two hours ago, so you probably still aren't on. But your idea that marriage decline has anything to do with the great filter idea is bullshit.

Do you really think advanced species everywhere in the universe all let themselves go extinct at this stage of evolution because of the same factors that are causing first world birth rate decline? We ourselves are almost at the point we can just produce test tube babies, so even supposing everyone decides they don't want to have kids any more, we can create an institution to propagate the species.
>>
>>36537770
>>36537764
No. If you're a 5/10 with a good personality a woman might perceive you to be an 8
>>
>>36537794
This is not true. Only normies believe this shit. If you're not attractive you're fucked, it doesn't matter how good your personality is. Fact.
>>
>>36537816
https://youtu.be/45hgSh6eQpI

It is true. Personality matters more than looks
>>
>>36537770
>only handsome men have sex, no average or ugly man has ever had sex in the history of mankind

Think how retarded you sound.
>>
>>36537784
>it's fucking stupid as fuck
>i'm an autist
It checks out.
>>
>>36537816
>dumb normies who have had sex and relationships are wrong
>I'm a kissless virgin and I'm right because I'm a smart robot
>>
>>36537829
Ugly guys only get laid if they're rich or settle for women over 300lbs.
>>
>>36537847
I could give you plenty of examples to prove you wrong but you will just shout them all down and angrily deny facts. Why are you so salty? Yes, girls don't like you because you are ugly. But it's your personality that is ugly.
>>
>>36537847
Ugly men who are confident do really well. Your confidence in spite of your initial ugliness is what makes you attractive
>>
>>36537861
>I could give you plenty of examples to prove you wrong
Not that anon but i want those examples.
>>
>>36537829

70% of men throughout history never bred. And today the 80-20 rule exists.
>>
File: 3485723895723894.jpg (19KB, 318x333px) Image search: [Google]
3485723895723894.jpg
19KB, 318x333px
>>36537843
doesn't matter. do you have a GF? yes? sucks for you.
don't have one? well that sucks for you also. you lose either way, that's my stance.

either way you will go through the pointless motions and end up alone. facts aren't autism, even though you really wish you could meme the facts out of sight, i know.
>>
>>36537829
rules, religion an dmonogamy ensured that average and even ugly man have a shot at getting a wife and family

but in today's society it's all about, social status
a girl's status will rise if she gets fucked by someone her peer group considers of high value

leading to women never giving non chads a chance, unless she's too old for the cock carrousell and she needs a provider
>>
>>36537897
>autist speaks about possible theoretical scenarios despite having zero actual life experience.
Yeah, i dont about that.
>>
>>36537846
Dumb normies who have sex don't understand what it's like to be a robot and that's why they come up with this "Just be confident dude" bullshit that never works. Women want Chad, it really is that simple and unless you're a true robot you don't understand because you've never been rejected by 100% of the women you've approached.
>>
>>36537886
What's the 80-20 rule? I don't see how it applies here because 99% of men have sex and the majority will get married and have children.
>>
File: 23rhy823yr23r.jpg (174KB, 529x750px) Image search: [Google]
23rhy823yr23r.jpg
174KB, 529x750px
>>36537921
>assumes to know about my life experience but doesn't know anything about me

oh no, another troll, whatever will i do. :((((

>yeah i don't about that
rephrase but with proper grammar please. nvm, don't bother. XD
>>
>>36537877
Everyone knows some ugly guys who do well with women in real life. But for laughs, there is a website called hotchickswithdouchebags or something like that.
>>
>>36537900
Literally everything you said is wrong. Who taught you that?
>>
>>36537945
70% of men throughout history never reproduced and that number is certainly not going up. 40% of all men under 30 in Japan are virgins.
>>
>>36537926
Nobody says "just burself" except angry robots
If women want Chad then 99% of males are Chad
You can't have a 100% rejection rate if you have never asked a girl out
>>
>>36535473
Virgin here, but have you tried doing hobbies and meeting women there? Most gfs are obtained from friends contacts.

Examples:dancing, sports,volunteering
>>
>>36537955
>ugly guys who do well with women in real life
How the hell do they become confident with women? Is it because they dont expect anything to happen and because of that they succeed?
>>
>>36537988
To add to this, only 10/10 men succeed on dating sites.

Also, literally every teen/20-something woman uses dating sites solely for self-validation. They can get D from Chad just by hitting him up.
>>
>>36537983
>You can't have a 100% rejection rate if you have never asked a girl out
I've asked hundreds out in person. Rejected every time. Go ahead and tell me it's because of my personality when I only got a few sentences out before being cut off though.
>>
>>36537963
Sources. And you are using fringe stats about Japanese, a lot of them will still have sex after 30.
>>
>>36537784
Probs but I don't think that's the right way to go about things either

Are you angry that no woman actually wants to be with you, in any sense of a relationship, whether platonic, or romantic?
That may be your downfall, some things have to take time, you gotta at least know her to some extent.
Fuck I tried doing getting in with some girl and they fucking never replied, even though I just wanted someone to talk to.

If you found someone in the same situation as you, it'll be much simpler for both of you, but with someone who's got past experience it's much different.
>>
>>36537992
Usually it's because they have had some success in life. Got shit done, have a decent job, just things they can feel confident about. At that point they know they are a pretty cool guy, so they don't give a fuck about being ugly.
>>
>>36537784
Just think of it as a game, my autistic friend. If either of you are too forward and get rejected you lose some points. If you don't get rejected you gain a lot of points. So you want to allow for the possibility that you are just being friendly until the rejection is at an acceptable risk level.

On her end, being female, she loses some extra points for being too forward. So the female will typically be the player that masks her intentions more.

The object is to read those intentions and make a move if there is acceptable risk value. But the game is made more complicated (and some would say more interesting) because the chances of success are not fixed at the start of play. Sometimes through playing the game where you are masking your intentions, you can change a player that was not masking her intentions (i.e. she would reject if you play your hand) into a player that would no longer reject.

Hope that gives a broad overview of the rules, there is a fair amount of strategy involved. Obviously there are different difficulty levels depending on the players' appearances.
>>
>>36538016
>only 10/10 men succeed on dating sites

That's the most transparent lie ever. Not even the most retarded gullible virgin robot would believe that. Take your shilling elsewhere.
>>
>>36538058
If you lose too much you get a reputation as the local creepy guy and women actively avoid you.
>>
File: 1452386075294.jpg (95KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452386075294.jpg
95KB, 900x900px
>>36537829
>>only handsome men have sex, no average or ugly man has ever had sex in the history of mankind
>Think how retarded you sound.

Ever heard of natural selection? It's only been in the past 200 years or so that all men have had a chance to breed with one women, back before then it was always the men who could display traits of dominance and good genes (dominance=strength good genes=looks) that would have a chance to past their genes onto the next generation.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/handful-bronze-age-men-could-have-fathered-two-thirds-europeans/

>the majority of European men can be traced back to just three individuals living between 3,500 and 7,300 years ago.

Now the fall of mainstream religion, and the rise of globalization have turned the tides of the mating game back to a time back before townships would only allow one partner per man, and those that don't adapt will not get to past their genes onto the next generation. This is a text book example of evolution at work here, some will thrive and will have multiple partners for the rest of their lives, and others will never be able to get ahead to matter how hard they try, and in turn will be wiped from the gene pool, it's fairly black and white.
>>
>>36537992

Nothing at all to do with being confident.

It is always the case that

>ugly guy is lucky to be in huge social circle with many women
>ugly guy is respected in said social circle
>ugly guy snatches some 5 or 6 who is a friend of a friend

Basically they are just lucky to fall into a situation where they have thousands of friends.

It's not possible for a normal guy to replicate that. It's just luck.

For example, one of my acquaintances is like this. But he is the only male and has three sisters.
>>
>>36538050
no i'm angry that women waste my time out of the gate.
"some things have to take time" yeah, but i don't have tons of fucking time, that's the thing.

"If you found someone in the same situation as you, it'll be much simpler for both of you, but with someone who's got past experience it's much different."
yes, you basically repeated what i said already. i said i need to find a woman who has the same cut-to-the-chase attitude as me.
>>
>>36537963
A little over 40% of unmarried Japanese men under 30. The articles in the west tended to miss that point. There are more married people in their 20s in Japan than there are here.
>>
>>36537988
I lift 4 times a week, at 6 in the morning and all of my hobbies are activities I do on my own
I don't even know what to do when my best friend visits, becuase I'am used to doing things alone
>>
File: 1342382566746.jpg (33KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
1342382566746.jpg
33KB, 341x500px
>>36538058
this is a really retarded thing you typed up.

if you looked up know-it-all in the dictionary, your post along with a small thumbnail of your face would be listed, jesus christ man, pull your head out of your ass.

you don't know shit. XD

>inb4 spamming the word autist in every post
>>
>>36538055
>they don't give a fuck about being ugly.
Damn i wish i could do that because i'm 3/10 but when it comes to women i suddenly become too "self-aware" to do anything.
>>
>>36538087
The west is a little bit behind Japan but following the same trend. Less young people are getting married than ever, and tons of millennial are deciding to be childfree.
>>
>>36538099
lighten up man. you are taking things too seriously
>>
>>36538071
And nothing of value will have been lost since only genetic garbage like you will not breed.
>>
>>36538108
i don't like being insulted over and over, do you?
>>
File: 1444032894459.png (81KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
1444032894459.png
81KB, 500x656px
>Why don't you just bee youself?

it works for people who are good with women
>>
>>36538075
How far up your ass do you have your head? The ugly guy does not get girls because of luck, he does it because he knows his own worth and what he wants. Some girls will not think he's that ugly and are attracted to his personality and confidence instead.

"Luck" is a word used by failures who try to deny their shortcomings are their own fault.
>>
>>36538124
What are you talking about that was my first post in this thread? Your post came off as genuine autism, I was having a bit of fun with an autistic guide to flirting, relax.
>>
>>36538102
You just need practice. Force yourself to. Just having a good personality will raise your attractiveness by 2 points at least.
>>
>>36538104
Not getting married doesn't mean not having sex and relationships. And being childfree doesn't mean never having children, people just have them later than before.
>>
File: 1342681394183.jpg (27KB, 410x285px) Image search: [Google]
1342681394183.jpg
27KB, 410x285px
>>36538147
i genuinely wanna see how many times you're gonna type autism and relax during our exchange, like how can i bait you into doing that more?
>>
>>36538180
Relax my good fellow on the spectrum. Chill your ass burgers out.
>>
>>36538170
>Have 3/10 face and 10/10 personality
>Permavirgin
I know you think it's funny to give robots false hope but give it a break. Personality doesn't matter in the slightest, if it did I'd have a gf. I'm funny, personable, open. No-one wants to date me because I'm fat. That's it.
>>
>>36538170
>Just having a good personality will raise your attractiveness by 2 points at least.
That's the thing - i have no personality (atleast not strong one). I'm not assertive, confident or daring, it's quite the opposite - shy, doubtful and worrying about everything. Fuck, i need frontal lobotomy or somehow increase very low sex drive just to force myself to try.
>>
>>36538194
Here's your (You)

originalio
>>
>>36538077
Good luck bro, I have no clue how you do that, most of the time it's just sister's friends and stuff
Most people who are like that are hard to find, but I managed to find a few from friends of friends
>>
I'm glad r9k is finally rejecting looks as being their problem.

It was always your timid personalities that were the problem..
>>
>>36538218
Only a few normies in here are saying it's personality, they're deluded. Robots know women want Chad and only Chad.
>>
>>36538233
Chad is just a guy with a good body and personality
>>
File: 1490092134292.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1490092134292.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>36538118
>only genetic garbage like you will not breed.

Actually anon, I already have one kid, he's a few years old now. I tried convincing her to get an abortion but she refused. It's good thing I own my own business where I can claim that I'm running at a loss every quarter to avoid paying child support. Just lucky for her she found a beta provider like you to """step up an be a real man"". Even after 6 years he refuses to call him Dad, kek.
>>
>>36538329
He is a real man and you're a cynical old cunt
>>
>>36535786

>trombone

He meant a musician that played something from this millennium or classical. Not autist in the school marching band
>>
>>36538395
I'm mid twenty's actually.
>>
>>36538408
You're a Pepe posting man child. Raising another guy's child is actually cucking him since you're instilling YOUR values in HIS kid
>>
>>36538196
Let me tell you something that will shatter your worldview. You are... not... a 10/10 in personality. Not even 5/10. If you were 10/10 you'd be a pussy magnet.
>>
>>36538218
Timid yes, but also boring and sometimes angry and desperate.
>>
>>36538436
Only if you were correct about women being attracted to good personality. But they're not, you're wrong and looks are all that matter. Sorry, bud, you're just wrong. Give it up and stop trying to give robots false hope for a laugh, nobody is falling for it.
>>
>>36538233
Then why don't you become a Chad if you don't like being a robot?
>>
>>36538421
>You're a Pepe posting man child.
True.

>Raising another guy's child is actually cucking him since you're instilling YOUR values in HIS kid

My argument was that by evolutionary standards I'm more successful than most people on /r9k/ right now, I've proved that point. Stop moving goal posts, an grasping at straws.
>>
File: NhaKN0K.png (51KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
NhaKN0K.png
51KB, 420x294px
>>36538467
I'm just saying it does take a strong man to put aside his interests and raise another woman's kids.
>>
>>36538459
I'm too intelligent to be a Chad.
>>
>>36538454
Ugly guys with great personalities get laid all the time. No man with a great 10/10 personality is a virgin. This is a fact.

The only logical conclusion is that you have a shit personality.
>>
Maybe you r ugly af
>>
>>36538483
>shit personality
What is shit personality?
>>
>>36538574

Most everyone ok r9k this place is toxic af
>>
>>36538476
>I'm just saying it does take a strong man to put aside his interests and raise another woman's kids

I can only agree with half this point, it takes two to tango anon. If you really want to know, I was only 18 when when this child was born, at that stage I was already having mild success with my side project at the time (now fulltime job) and turning over a good profit. This woman saw me more as meal ticket than a potential father, she made that choice to have a child anon, not me. She then realized I wasn't as dumb as I look an would just hand over a third of my profits for the next 18 years, so she married a useless beta to get revenge on me or something. I'm still involved with them, if you really needed to know, but the fact still remains.
>>
>>36538483
**Ugly guys with great personalities get laid by ugly women all the time.**

FIFY.
>>
>>36538574
Pretty much this: >>36538594

Being constantly negative, angry, whining blaming everyone else for your own faults. And inb4 I'm only like that on /r9k/ IRL I'm 10/10, no. The way you behave on /r9k/ reflects your real life personality, and despite what you think you can't hide those negative traits in person.
>>
>>36538630
>he has never seen an ugly guy with a hot chick

It's not rare at all if you step outside.
>>
>>36538660
>It's not rare at all if you step outside.

Ya got me.
>>
>>36538650
>Being constantly negative, angry, whining blaming everyone else for your own faults
Okay, let's say i have those traits. How do i fix them?
>>
>>36538731
There's no magic quick way, it really comes from inside. And those things are all related to other things in your life. If your life sucks, you get more angry, which in turn makes your life suck more... it's a self-reinforcing cycle of destruction. You gotta break the cycle somehow.

How? Dunno. I'm not going to try to give some generic meme answer. Just by turning some things positive, focusing on the wins and not the fails, trying to reverse the course of the cycle. It's what I went through, once some things started going well, other things in turn did as well.
>>
File: 1477640489764.jpg (114KB, 1309x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1477640489764.jpg
114KB, 1309x1250px
It's always combination of charisma+looks, lack of one can compensate for other.

Sadly robots at best are average looking with 0 charisma.
>>
File: 1367883168865_11.png (773KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1367883168865_11.png
773KB, 480x360px
all I want is someone who shares my interests

that's having too high standards apparently.
>>
>>36539157
>all I WANT
Why should you get what you want? That's selfish
>>
>>36539029
There are even good-looking robots but it doesn't help when they have absolutely 0 charisma.
>>
>>36538845
I guess the biggest problem of mine is that i create possible scenarios where things go wrong and i become so overwhelmed by them that i end up avoiding doing things in general.
>>
>ask girl out to movie at work
>she gives me her number
>about two weeks later
she casually mentions a boyfriend
>have no idea if she realizes if I asked her out on a date or not

I'm having bad luck too op
>>
>>36539355
You have to set up a date and then ask for a number. Giving number means nothing to girls.
>>
>>36537645
I got you senpai.
Google "odds of ever had intercourse by iq" first result
>>
>>36538845
>>36539344
some anon a while ago recommended the book Feeling Good by David Burns about negative thoughts affecting feelings and how to deal with them. it helped me, you could try that.
>>
>>36539557

we did set up a date but I dropped it after she mentioned a boyfriend
>>
File: 1480254872867.jpg (253KB, 1050x848px) Image search: [Google]
1480254872867.jpg
253KB, 1050x848px
>>36535821
The meme is too real, too real, so real that I just gotta sit for a minute and feel
>>
>>36539936
Smart people are prone to overthinking or analysis-paralysis thats why they end up doing nothing.
>>
>>36539936
But the reason robots can't get girls is not intelligence. It's something else. Robots are not more intelligent than average.
>>
>>36539936

>meme too real
>50% of this board is people who dropped out of highschool
>>
>>36535837
Met my current gf in my doctorate and met the only other woman I had dated through DnD meetings and anime clubs.

Now watch as a bunch of faggots cope with their safe space being penetrated by a contrasting opinion through screaming -- REEEE normie lol

Bunch of faggots on this Rodgers containment board. Very fun to watch people ask questions or wax philisophical, only to melt down if their bubble is even slightly perturbed
>>
>>36535538
Yeah im sure whores suck off that gym bro's dick because he has interesting hobbies
>>
>>36540269
im just tried of faggots like you indenting every sentence you type out.
>>
>>36535473
OP you gotta look for love in the countries that love westerners if you're like me. Find someone you click with and invest time into getting to know them.
>crippling loneliness for 3 years
>decide to "put myself out there"
>draft a good OkCupid profile
>3 days in
>can't find a date in my area
>only fat and stupid women interested
>I'd take one of those but not both
>start looking across globe
>make a Filipino friend that I click with
>she has a similar shut in personality
>also college educated, also virgin
>we talk all day everyday
>both delete OkCupid
>text, video chat, voice chat
>timezone is 14 hours apart
>still talk constantly
>few months later she wants to get married
>told my parents I'm marrying her
>mom loses her shit
>a few weeks later she's calmed
>have money saved up for her to move here
I figure I have a couple months of this place left before I'm not welcome anymore.
>>
>>36535538
Normies are bad but normies that come to /r9k/ are scum of this earth.
>>
>>36540582

you guys laugh at your frog picture memes.
Just think of you as our frog memes
>>
>>36540582
>normies that come on /r9k/

You mean robots?
>>
>>36535473

ok, first thing first, i live in a pretty normie tier southern european country so this might not be the case in good ol'usa, and sure you might get lucky and catch a Unicorn but to all robots who are thingking about using tinder or Okcupid or whatever know this

If you do it long enough. you will get a girl, but think about it, why would a girl be on a dating app ?

On the real world, girls dont need to submit thenselfs through reading a bunch of messages from desperate nerds, they have tons of potential mates in their lives they can choose from.

What i am trying to say is that girls from online dating are anything but trouble, they might seem normal at first, but believe me, they are either there because they hope to catch a chad, or they have all sorts of mental issues, or they using online dating for validation and will string you along.

Leave online dating, it isnt worth it.
>>
>>36536029
Over population is a meme. Not only is it actually a problem its really no big deal. Once china becomes less communist and more capitalist they will become a first world nation. When that happens their population will decrease. People in rich countries have children because they are bored and want purpose meaning each child will not be had unless they can be taken care of plus some. In poor countries people make children as a sort of social security. Who is going to help them when they are old?
All we really need to do to stop over population is stop feeding people who can't feed themselves.

Honestly we need higher population growth in Europe and other first world countries. As population decreases there are less people, meaning less wealth creation. Its fine for now as we have a surplus of wealth in first world nations but it won't be the case for long. Soon the bubble will pop and that won't be the worst part of it. After that will come recession, and not the faggot pansy ass "recession" we just had. I'm talking people starving to death in the streets and even the riches people won't be able to do anything about it. Neets will be the first to go. Make sure you have some way to suicide before then. I hear its painful to die of starvation.
>>
>>36535579
As I recall, he went for the scattergun approach on campus - not the smartest thing to do in an enclosed environment.
>>
>>36537624
>constantly trying to brainstorm cool, funny shit to say and keeping everyone entertained.

This is why just be yourself is actually the best advice a robot will ever get. You're not supposed to be sitting there brainstorming ways to be entertaining, you're just supposed to react naturally. It's much easier and people like you more when you do it that way.
>>
File: 0b5.png (525KB, 769x514px) Image search: [Google]
0b5.png
525KB, 769x514px
>>36538218
>It was always your timid personalities that were the problem..

I think so too, but only because I'm not a fucking show off, I hide my power level so much that it turns me into weird introverted mess. Before it was because I was simply too afraid to engage the world, now I' just not interested in playing every little bullshit social game that comes up.
>>
>>36538218
>timid personalities
>implying it's a bad thing
Not everyone will be masculine macho man.
>>
>>36541430

It depends really. A lot of my timid behavior simply came from me being a coward and a pushover, its been such a challenge trying to decipher whether or not I'm doing something out of introversion or if I'm just being a bitch. Regardless, extroverts will always have an advantage over guys like us when it comes to girls.

I'd much rather be hated by woman for any reason other than being a punk, it feels so bad.
>>
>>36541792
>>36541430
>>36541323
Hit the gym and you'll become more alpha.

https://youtu.be/GzI_J7P0rLA
>>
File: numbers_lie.jpg (491KB, 1276x1306px) Image search: [Google]
numbers_lie.jpg
491KB, 1276x1306px
>>36535579
>>36541279
I got u, familial
>>
>>36535473

You didnt just type "Hi, how are you?" when messaging these 500 women did you?
>>
>>36535473
Talk to actual girls and don't stutter autisticly instead of hating women. Put yourself together before you do that. If you haven't already
>>
>>36541804
>Hit the gym
meme, muscles dont define personality. It's a mere boost.
>>
How do i accept myself being ugly?
>>
You're just shit at sending messages then. I made an okc account for my not so attractive friend, sent out a handful of messages and managed to get quite a few replies back
>>
>>36542154
Stupid question
original
>>
>>36542684
>Stupid question
How it's stupid? If i'd be able to do that, i wouldnt worry about attracting girls therefore i'd be free to do whatever with them.
>>
>>36542154
How ugly we talking here?

Origami original original fuck hiroshimoot
>>
>>36542801
>How ugly we talking here?
3/10, not ugly that people would stare at me twice but below average.
>>
>>36542838
What are your ugly features?
Origami
>>
>>36542154
Why would you want to? Have you given up on life and want to die a virgin?
>>
>>36542928
Not him but acceptance and giving up is sometimes much less painful than misplaced hope
>>
>>36542887
Massive forehead, full lips, small and receded chin, poor jawline, deeply set eyes with dark circles underneath them.
>>36542928
Quite the opposite. I want to liberate myself from feeling anxious and too self-aware about my appearance.
>>
>>36535473
>he thinks online dating is 'putting himself out there'
>he genuinely wonders why he doesnt have a gf
Kek
>>
>>36535786

Yeah because trombone players get loads of puss.

You're better off getting a guitar or some decks.
>>
>>36542965
Big forehead + small chin is a brutal combo man. The dick sucking lips don't help

Looking gay and ugly is the worst
>>
>>36543075
>Looking gay and ugly is the worst
Not really gay but weird. I know that i'm not model tier.
>>
>>36543029

>anon has genuine passion and talent for his instrument

>LOL GET THIS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT INSTRUMENT INSTEAD 4 THA GURLZ LOL

come on anon,stop being a normie for five fucking seconds.
>>
>>36537789
Is this some kind of obscure modified pasta? I swear I've read this before.
>>
>>36538731
>Okay, let's say i have those traits. How do i fix them?

A first step would be get off 4chan, or at least cut wayy back on the time you spend here. 4chan is a group and angry, whiny, bitter, mean guys.

If you want to quit drinking, you don't keep going to a bar.

Basic logic.
>>
>>36535617

You forgot the part where you use chloroform on her
>>
>>36543125
Have you considered plastic surgery? You can augment a lot more than you think
>>
>>36535473
There must be a reason, but we'll never know if you don't show your face or profiles. Are you decent looking at least?
>>
>>36543394
>Have you considered plastic surgery?
I'm not that insecure about my looks, i just feel that others see my ever imperfection and that's what is stopping me.
>>
>>36543723
Yeah but obviously improving your looks would mitigate that.
>>
>>36536282

In real life I have not, once, in my entire life, met someone or interacted with someone, not even the spergiest of virginal autist, who even said a word that comes close to the revolting bullshit you utter.

Shut the fuck up, CIA, we all know you're just a fucking shill trying to implant toxic opinions in vulnerable communities. Blackpill? More like kikepill.
>>
>>36543791
I dont really think so. I used to be very insecure about acne but now that i dont have it anymore, i'm still insecure about other things. I basically want a /just approach girls because no one will be really attracted to you and atleast have fun with it/ mindset.
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.